Certified Legendary Thread The 2021 Official Bigfooty NBA Conference Finals Thread (Brought to you by the WAHL trimmer with lithium ion battery)

Who will win the conference finals and thus meet in the NBA Finals?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh. That’s an epic burn.
Still trying to understand Both of LA’s names. A Laker and a Clipper. I understand San Diego Clippers. Minnesota Lakers..
Too late for Lakers, even though there’s no freaking lakes in LA. Clippers could’ve changed it.

Who cares if there are lakes? California has a bear on its flag and the bear is extinct. 🤷‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pau Gasol memorial
hqdefault.jpg

Unfortunately I think the Clippers are running out of steam. They've played every second day since game 5 of the Dallas series, and with the Dallas and Utah series going the distance it has taken a lot out of them, meanwhile Phoenix have had a week off which is a massive advantage. If Kawhi does come back* I still have LA favourites though.

* Does anyone actually know what is wrong with him and for how long?

Unfortunately I think the Clippers are running out of steam. They've played every second day since game 5 of the Dallas series, and with the Dallas and Utah series going the distance it has taken a lot out of them, meanwhile Phoenix have had a week off which is a massive advantage. If Kawhi does come back* I still have LA favourites though.

* Does anyone actually know what is wrong with him and for how long?

Can't see clips winning without king kawhi

I like the way the hawks have put together the team. So much abuse for passing on doncic.

Capella trade when the rockets wanted to go small.

Drafted young. Reddish. Hunter. OO. Huerter. Collins...

Heaps of free agency room to bring in - Galli* Bogdan. Williams (Rondo). Snell...

*Sign and trade

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back