Certified Legendary Thread The 2021 Official Bigfooty NBA Conference Finals Thread (Brought to you by the WAHL trimmer with lithium ion battery)

Who will win the conference finals and thus meet in the NBA Finals?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any chance if CP3 wins a chip he'll retire on a high? He's 36 and still has good years ahead of him, but is there a chance?

Not with $44 mil sitting there for next season. I know what I’d be doing

Rachel Nichols, what on earth is she wearing ????

giphy.gif

Even though we haven't had a serious injury, Suns have had:

- Paul playing hurt all first round
- Paul getting covid
- Cam Payne ankle injury
- Cam Johnson illness
- Booker getting his nose broke in half

Been pretty beat up too, just avoided long term stuff.

Apparently they can let cp3 go - get a max free agent.

And re-sign cp3.

Source suns fans.

He is player boss of players association iirc so he has good understanding of the rules
44 mill player option for next year. Could see him opting out, then re-signing for say... 3/60mill.

But that's for after the NBA Finals.

44 mill player option for next year. Could see him opting out, then re-signing for say... 3/60mill.

But that's for after the NBA Finals.

Itd be good value if they bring in a other top line free agent to add to current team...

Depends how much he likes money

Not many 37 years olds going to knock back 44 million for one season..

Will CP3 stomp on the clipper logo Look2Me4Guidance
He’ll do that in the tunnels

Congrats Look2Me4Guidance
You deserve this, enjoy mate. Also you can thank me cause since i said Playoffs aint for everyone when you were down in the 1st round you then went on a tear! You're welcome brother
It’s not about you, but you made it about you! Thanks mate.

That's good for basketball.

Congrats Look2Me4Guidance
Thanks brother.

Whilst I won’t find myself supporting most of the Clipper squad anytime soon, I certainly respect them. Played hard all series and Ty Lue’s qtr to qtr adjustments, let alone game to game are really savvy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even though we haven't had a serious injury, Suns have had:

- Paul playing hurt all first round
- Paul getting covid
- Cam Payne ankle injury
- Cam Johnson illness
- Booker getting his nose broke in half

Been pretty beat up too, just avoided long term stuff.

Agreed. We had a target on our backs this series.

Look2Me4Guidance How you taking this all in?
Pretty excited mate. It makes all those years in the lottery a little easier to take right now. 2 years ago we won 19 games and now we’re finals bound. Like that we can take a little time to celebrate this achievement, and then still have close to a week to prepare for the finals. Hoping we’ve got 4 more wins in us.

Pretty excited mate. It makes all those years in the lottery a little easier to take right now. 2 years ago we won 19 games and now we’re finals bound. Like that we can take a little time to celebrate this achievement, and then still have close to a week to prepare for the finals. Hoping we’ve got 4 more wins in us.
I assumed you didn't want to get ahead of yourself which is why you weren't posting to the thread but all the best, I'm on the suns and CP bandwagon for the finals.

I assumed you didn't want to get ahead of yourself which is why you weren't posting to the thread but all the best, I'm on the suns and CP bandwagon for the finals.
Being a Suns and Saints fan means it’ll never be my lot in life to get ahead of myself mate. Appreciate the kind words brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back