Certified Legendary Thread The 2021 Official Bigfooty NBA Conference Finals Thread (Brought to you by the WAHL trimmer with lithium ion battery)

Who will win the conference finals and thus meet in the NBA Finals?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Being a Suns and Saints fan means it’ll never be my lot in life to get ahead of myself mate. Appreciate the kind words brother.
I can imagine lots of promises but no deliveries, enjoy it while it lasts hopefully different ending than the Saints 2009 season.

So does anyone think Giannis will take a further part in the Bucks vs Hawks series ?
As someone who hyper-extended their knee a month ago, nope. I didn't do any real damage and the thing is still no good. Obviously varying degrees with these things, but I'd be stunned if his was good enough in time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5f3kmn.jpg

Giannis would kill suns if fit imho. Even with Ayton on fire
Suns have a good record against the Bucks in recent games, albeit close results, including 2 wins this year. GA had 47 in one game and 33 in the other. In the 47 point game he went 17/21 from the FT line. I’d like to think that was an outlier and not the norm. Strangely enough Torrey Craig was a Buck in one of those games.

Frank the slothy looking campaigner appreciation basket in the mail?

Must be the glue guy surely.
He’s was looking very limber on the bench. Sneaky basket celebration hops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back