Certified Legendary Thread The 2021 Official Bigfooty NBA Conference Finals Thread (Brought to you by the WAHL trimmer with lithium ion battery)

Who will win the conference finals and thus meet in the NBA Finals?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He got offered 84 in March. Things change and I doubt he’ll get that now lol.

A Collins max deal is 125/4…🤣

Good point that's a lot of money but there's a lot of s**t teams. Someone might offer 30m p season?

There are only so many good players and bad free agency market

Last edited:

Only reigning premier to lose to gold coast

Bit like the lakers crashing out in the first round right peternorth

You cant be the only reigning premier to lose to gold coast if you're not the reigning premier/champion

They have been killing themselves gifting the bucks offensive boards- bucks have been getting 2+ looks at it with every possession.
Hawks leading the o-boards 9 to 8. I’d more be looking at the 9 TO’s and 42% shooting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks leading the o-boards 9 to 8. I’d more be looking at the 9 TO’s and 42% shooting.

The hawks doing well on their end doesn't say anything about how they are going on defence though.

The o-boards count should be ~9-3, not 9-8 is my point.... they have given up a lot of very soft offensive boards which have cost them a lot of points

Would Capela even be in the league if he hadn’t been playing with Harden, now Trae? Bloke is useless unless he has a guy that can lob it to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back