Certified Legendary Thread The 2021 Official Bigfooty NBA Conference Finals Thread (Brought to you by the WAHL trimmer with lithium ion battery)

Who will win the conference finals and thus meet in the NBA Finals?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collins and co. Look less dangerous without Trae young.

Further highlighting the little man's value.

My hunch is that he'll play the rest of this series but giannis wont.

That means it's still a coin toss as to who makes it through I reckon.

The hawks largely matched the bucks at home today without trae, except for that horrific start.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Random pointless stat
This will make 4 years with 4 different champions in a row: Warriors, Raptors, Lakers, Suns/Bucks

This has only happened thrice before in the post-merger era.

13-16: Heat, Spurs, Warriors, Cavs
06-09: Heat, Spurs, Celtics, Lakers
77-80: Blazers, Wizards, Sonics, Lakers (Celtics was the year after so thats 5 from 5 in this case)

Random pointless stat
This will make 4 years with 4 different champions in a row: Warriors, Raptors, Lakers, Suns/Bucks

This has only happened thrice before in the post-merger era.

13-16: Heat, Spurs, Warriors, Cavs
06-09: Heat, Spurs, Celtics, Lakers
77-80: Blazers, Wizards, Sonics, Lakers (Celtics was the year after so thats 5 from 5 in this case)
The last 3 seasons will also now see 6 different teams in the NBA Finals

Warriors, Raps, Lakers, Heat, Bucks, Suns

Shows how even the league despite at times feeling like its lobsided.

The last 3 seasons will also now see 6 different teams in the NBA Finals

Warriors, Raps, Lakers, Heat, Bucks, Suns

Shows how even the league despite at times feeling like its lobsided.

Is it but?

Ultimately success follows wherever the stars go. Not sure if it's a good thing for the league that they keep moving around.

Warriors were at the end of their dynasty, so all good things come to an end. Nets make the Finals if healthy (which is just success following Durant from the Warriors to the Nets).

Raps fell because Kawhi left. LAC probably make the Finals if Kawhi healthy (Success following Kawhi). And if not LAC, most people think it's Lakers are in the Finals if they are healthy (Success following LeBron).

All I can say is that I am so glad I stuck fat with the Bucks. Been a fan since 05/06 when Bogut was drafted. Was tempted to follow him to GS (That would have worked out well) but by that point there was no way I was switching teams. Thankfully Giannis came along and the rest is history.

Finals time baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back