Golf The 2021 Open Championship

Remove this Banner Ad

We need to wind the kick up making low scoring harder, otherwise given the current projected cut-line, Smith and Scott will be the only Aussies playing on the weekend...

Last edited:
Did anyone see on yesterday’s telecast Dustin Johnson arriving at the course the graphic on the bottom of the screen said his tee off was over 6 hours away. Must like to get there early.

Did anyone see on yesterday’s telecast Dustin Johnson arriving at the course the graphic on the bottom of the screen said his tee off was over 6 hours away. Must like to get there early.
Eat, massage, stretch, woods, irons, chips, putts, sh1t, eat, putts

Dylan Frittelli’s performance is under stated I reckon. He was a late replacement for the injured Ryan Moore. Did well in the 2020 Masters too with a top 5 finish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant remember the last time I saw DeShampoo go long on an approach shot. Seems deadset on showing everyone how far he can hit his clubs but keeps coming up short. Would probably drive a jacked up Ford Raptor with personalised number plates if he lived in Australia.

We were all up and about for the 3:30pm golf at the start of the tournament, next couple of days is a bit rough though with leaders teeing off at around 1am and finishing 5am AEST.

US tournaments not to bad because you can wake up early and generally watch the last few hours.
well we are in lockdown so stay up all night...drink shitloads and sleep all the next day. That's my plan and I probably will doze off at about 11!

well we are in lockdown so stay up all night...drink shitloads and sleep all the next day. That's my plan and I probably will doze off at about 11!
I've always worked from home anyway, even before covid. So sadly I'll still have to work on Monday. Might sleep on the couch though and try catch the last couple of hours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back