Toast The 2021 poster of the year! (The giantroo award)

Remove this Banner Ad

I think that the lack of posting on this thread reflects the sadness of those not yet mentioned.
Not me of course, all of your pms have been greatly appreciated.

I don't feel a mod should post a list but boy, this Lomas is all anybody's ever talking about. So sick and tired of hearing about how brilliant that Lomas is. Overrated.

What a year 2021 was on BF! So many contributions by so many great people.......... and so many contributions by not so great people :laughing:

Don't forget BFer's... DM's are your best "friend" :ninjav1:

1: Filthywizard* - Legendary performance all year, content provided was beyond par! :hearteyes:
2: Soup - Loved Soups insights, on the money so many times. :nerdv1:
3: Ligma - So many entertaining posts, terrific first up performer! Keep up the good work! (I'm personally hoping for no "2nd year blues") :cool:

*Couldn't be stuffed changing my reason to vote for Filthy, once I realised GR was be robbed...... :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I forgot my HM: BoomerRoo i thought he was a lady on twitter, SonofSamsquanch okay boomer, SpiderBurton22 & Themanbun for being BALD, Val Keating for being my dad, Luke72 for giving me all the goss in the members area, darko for being a noob, Liam Boy for Curtis Taylor, The Y Factor sleeping all day, krakouers no explanation, gokangas for being a boomer, Tectonic for being a good cook, ferball for roasting me

I forgot my HM: BoomerRoo i thought he was a lady on twitter, SonofSamsquanch okay boomer, SpiderBurton22 & Themanbun for being BALD, Val Keating for being my dad, Luke72 for giving me all the goss in the members area, darko for being a noob, Liam Boy for Curtis Taylor, The Y Factor sleeping all day, krakouers no explanation, gokangas for being a boomer, Tectonic for being a good cook, ferball for roasting me

As your father I feel the need to tell you that…..you are a great disappointment to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back