Toast The 2021 poster of the year! (The giantroo award)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Filth Wizard

I'm going for gasps
Jul 26, 2007
The Throne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Gold City Royals
I think that the lack of posting on this thread reflects the sadness of those not yet mentioned.
Not me of course, all of your pms have been greatly appreciated.

I don't feel a mod should post a list but boy, this Lomas is all anybody's ever talking about. So sick and tired of hearing about how brilliant that Lomas is. Overrated.

andana

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 1, 2008
Thailand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I think that the lack of posting on this thread reflects the sadness of those not yet mentioned.
Not me of course, all of your pms have been greatly appreciated.

Can always vote for themselves. Vote early,vote often.

BoomerRoo

Premium Platinum
Apr 21, 2008
Tassie
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Bulls, Hurricanes
What a year 2021 was on BF! So many contributions by so many great people.......... and so many contributions by not so great people :laughing:

Don't forget BFer's... DM's are your best "friend" :ninjav1:

1: Filthywizard* - Legendary performance all year, content provided was beyond par! :hearteyes:
2: Soup - Loved Soups insights, on the money so many times. :nerdv1:
3: Ligma - So many entertaining posts, terrific first up performer! Keep up the good work! (I'm personally hoping for no "2nd year blues") :cool:

*Couldn't be stuffed changing my reason to vote for Filthy, once I realised GR was be robbed...... :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ligma

Pussy patrol
Dec 15, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I forgot my HM: BoomerRoo i thought he was a lady on twitter, SonofSamsquanch okay boomer, SpiderBurton22 & Themanbun for being BALD, Val Keating for being my dad, Luke72 for giving me all the goss in the members area, darko for being a noob, Liam Boy for Curtis Taylor, The Y Factor sleeping all day, krakouers no explanation, gokangas for being a boomer, Tectonic for being a good cook, ferball for roasting me

Themanbun

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 19, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Val Keating

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I forgot my HM: BoomerRoo i thought he was a lady on twitter, SonofSamsquanch okay boomer, SpiderBurton22 & Themanbun for being BALD, Val Keating for being my dad, Luke72 for giving me all the goss in the members area, darko for being a noob, Liam Boy for Curtis Taylor, The Y Factor sleeping all day, krakouers no explanation, gokangas for being a boomer, Tectonic for being a good cook, ferball for roasting me

As your father I feel the need to tell you that…..you are a great disappointment to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad