Preview The 2022 Pre Season Training Official Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

You got me on Buckley.
The other 2 really left after 2 years?

He's got the talent to become crisps Carlton version. No ticka, no fight though.

If you want some modern versions: Sam Docherty, Elliot Yeo, Jack Steele, Jack Scrimshaw (building nicely), Tom Hickey, Jack Hombsch, Jack Gunston.

That said, there is likely more to say about if you're moving on in two years for opportunity reasons, your career is in a bit of strife. Of course, toughing it out doesn't make you a good footballer either. If you're going for the payday at this point, you're likely to be on track for a good career regardless what you do (though of course, a move is riskier then staying).

I'm not sure he does, and I'm loathed to question a players commitment. Jackson has not lived up to the pre draft expectations, it happens.
Yep, and he showed way more for GWS at AFL and NEAFL levels than he has showed for us at AFL and SANFL level.

Hopefully he can turn it around but it isn't looking too promising at this point in the season.

If you want some modern versions: Sam Docherty, Elliot Yeo, Jack Steele, Jack Scrimshaw (building nicely), Tom Hickey, Jack Hombsch, Jack Gunston.

That said, there is likely more to say about if you're moving on in two years for opportunity reasons, your career is in a bit of strife. Of course, toughing it out doesn't make you a good footballer either. If you're going for the payday at this point, you're likely to be on track for a good career regardless what you do (though of course, a move is riskier then staying).
Well there goes my theory.

Brett James and Mark Stevens left after 3 years though hey shorty

Mind you I don't think it was his decision alone. ;)

He didn't do the pre season last year. He was rehabbing his shoulder, spent most of the year building his fitness and touch, and only debuted at the end of the year. So he's technically coming off his first pre season. Give him time.
We are a side that is bottom 4. He had his preseason, I think he doesn't really deserve any excuses.
If he's that good, he should be in.

We have increased from 5 to an impressive 8 fifty-plus game players. Poort have a meager 17 (but, but, but we’re missing Orazio, Charlie, SPP, Slops and Dumont).

I think we could see yet another glorious March GF by the Pear.

Our teams doesn’t look too bad (but I thought it looked OK last week). The Miracle at Milner Street?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any word on Big Bad Billy Frampton?

Any word on Big Bad Billy Frampton?
He's pulling a D Mac

Cleverly avoiding some early season thrashings. Emerges from preseason untarnished.

Ready to be slotted in.

He's pulling a D Mac

Cleverly avoiding some early season thrashings. Emerges from preseason untarnished.

Ready to be slotted in.

Thats some high level thinking by Billy Boy. Who knew he had the brains to match the brawn.

I just hope we don't waste a whole season putting him in the forward line, taking away opportunities from our developing KPF's like Carlton did with Liam Jones.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back