Preview The 2022 Pre Season Training Official Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

so the players account for 2,700 views

have the list sizes expanded recently?
No, 2700 is an incredibly small number to assume the general public and Crows fans are watching this at all.

I'm glad they make these videos but they're for the absolute obsessive fans to watch. It's silly to think anyone uses them to make a point to a wider audience.

What was said in the video was for the people IN the video.

No, 2700 is an incredibly small number to assume the general public and Crows fans are watching this at all.

I'm glad they make these videos but they're for the absolute obsessive fans to watch. It's silly to think anyone uses them to make a point to a wider audience.

What was said in the video was for the people IN the video.

I said it was for the AFC media, and public, and it clearly was.

your argument seems to now be pivoting to claiming that it wasn’t successful enough.

I’m sure it was just a coincidence that the cameras were there to capture an explanation of why we drafted them to a bunch of people in the room who don’t need the explanation

yup, that must be it ;)

I said it was for the AFC media, and public, and it clearly was.

your argument seems to now be pivoting to claiming that it wasn’t successful enough.

I’m sure it was just a coincidence that the cameras were there to capture an explanation of why we drafted them to a bunch of people in the room who don’t need the explanation

yup, that must be it ;)
No, my point is that moment of introducing the new players to their teammates and establishing that they will be a part of the existing culture is an important event that happens every year.

Haggis' words were for the players, to let them know that the new additions will fit in and add something to the mix.

The fact that some lad is there taping it on his iPhone and putting it up online for a couple of thousand super fans to watch just isn't a strong motivation for Haggis to change what he says.

You make it sound like it's some kind of performative act for our benefit, when I just don't think that matters.

The only important audience is the players. Anyone else who watches it is an interested bystander.

No, my point is that moment of introducing the new players to their teammates and establishing that they will be a part of the existing culture is an important event that happens every year.

Haggis' words were for the players, to let them know that the new additions will fit in and add something to the mix.

The fact that some lad is there taping it on his iPhone and putting it up online for a couple of thousand super fans to watch just isn't a strong motivation for Haggis to change what he says.

You make it sound like it's some kind of performative act for our benefit, when I just don't think that matters.

The only important audience is the players. Anyone else who watches it is an interested bystander.

Fact?

AFC media must be feeling the budget cuts if that’s the case ;)

the only thing true here is that this performative act is carried out every year and filmed for supporters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fact?

AFC media must be feeling the budget cuts if that’s the case ;)

the only thing true here is that this performative act is carried out every year and filmed for supporters

It also had the ever so insignificant number of 183k views on the AFC Tiktok page.

It's almost as if Kristof has completely forgotten there's more video sharing services out there than Youpo....tube.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back