Preview The 2022 Pre Season Training Official Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Six observations from this clip:

1. Nick Murray is becoming a monster

View attachment 1286325

2. Schoey looks like he is about to hit beast mode

View attachment 1286326

3. Good to see Johnny on the track! A new recruit next season hopefully.

View attachment 1286327

4. Chayce Jones needs to keep the Mo, plus will keep getting better this year and will make a few eat their words
5. James Borlace looks superhuman with massively long arms
6. Patty Parnell looks to have put on some size and doesn't look like a 6 year old boy

7. Fish continuing up forward?

Screenshot_20211124-131823_YouTube.jpg

I don't think Gollant will be in the round 1 side
Plays a niche role. Might find a spot depending on how we want to structure things without Tex

I haven't actually seen him much. Handful of games where he's seemed a mark only player. Does he offer much at ground level and defensively?

“A lot of us were training in big groups together over the break and really pushing each other over the break which is a great sign and it showed out there,” Keays said.

“Jordon Butts is looking pretty good, he’s looking pretty shredded.

“Some of the guys I sort of ran with over the break - James Rowe, Nick Murray.... (Ned McHenry has) always been a good runner but he’s gone to a new level - and Harry Schoenberg as well.

“They just seem a lot fitter… a lot of the guys are just really well conditioned at the moment.”

2nd year player who tore up the SANFL, and showing a whole lot of promise is always a better option than a 4 year player who has shown he's destined for a middling career (and one who should be thankful the salary cap exists) or a 5 year player who has shown that he's not worth any time outside of a quiet delisting next year.

If the choice is between Fog, Himmelberg or Gollant, the right choice is Gollant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2nd year player who tore up the SANFL, and showing a whole lot of promise is always a better option than a 4 year player who has shown he's destined for a middling career (and one who should be thankful the salary cap exists) or a 5 year player who has shown that he's not worth any time outside of a quiet delisting next year.

If the choice is between Fog, Himmelberg or Gollant, the right choice is Gollant.
In your World maybe but he's always going to be a 3rd tall HF/HB/Winger type in the real World.

“A lot of us were training in big groups together over the break and really pushing each other over the break which is a great sign and it showed out there,” Keays said.

“Some of the guys I sort of ran with over the break - James Rowe, Nick Murray.... (Ned McHenry has) always been a good runner but he’s gone to a new level - and Harry Schoenberg as well.

“They just seem a lot fitter… a lot of the guys are just really well conditioned at the moment.”
If Jimmy can build a tank, he could be handy.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Parnell has put on size!

If Jimmy can build a tank, he could be handy.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Only if a building a tank helps translate into being a pressure forwatlrd, laying a tackle or two and trying to cremate a turnover and scoring opportunity through a pressure act.

The lad needs to create turnovers and scoring opportunities through his own pressure acts, at the moment he relies on the work of others

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Chayce Jones has aged 10 years in the last 3 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back