Preview The 2022 Pre Season Training Official Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we please start a thread to laugh at Warren Treadrea?
What an absolute muppet.. leaves a high profile, high paying solid job over a couple of little needles.. nothings says “complete and utter moron” more than that.

but… probably just use the existing covid thread to post your thoughts..

Can we please start a thread to laugh at Warren Treadrea?
What an absolute muppet.. leaves a high profile, high paying solid job over a couple of little needles.. nothings says “complete and utter moron” more than that.

Can we move this s**t to the covid thread?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you can relax Peter.. the conversation ended with my comment and went no further..

no need to carry on like its filled the last five pages buddy..

Until someone replies to you and we have to read the dopey back and forth with the covid obsessed.

Keep it to the covid thread. It's not hard.

How good is it to watch a presser and hear the questions. The future is here
And that will end when Covid is no longer considered a threat and the pressers are attended by the press in person..... ;)

Hes a premiership player with big bank, and youre a bum. He can do what he wants.

And that will end when Covid is no longer considered a threat and the pressers are attended by the press in person..... ;)
Oh im fully aware of that. But maybe they will realise how necessary it actually is and finally work out a way! I bet the video view numbers go up and that may make them take notice

Remove this Banner Ad

Back