List Mgmt. The 24 Out Of Contract Club

Remove this Banner Ad

So it has been mentioned earlier, Garner , Walker and EVW are awaiting list sizes before North will make a decision on them. Walker pulling out of a couple of contests hasn't helped his chances.

Personally EVW who I did rate, I think now isn't good enough. Garner is the one I'd keep and push the prick hard, if his hammies fly off so be it.

So it has been mentioned earlier, Garner , Walker and EVW are awaiting list sizes before North will make a decision on them. Walker pulling out of a couple of contests hasn't helped his chances.

Personally EVW who I did rate, I think now isn't good enough. Garner is the one I'd keep and push the prick hard, if his hammies fly off so be it.

Agree re EVW but I would be disappointed if Walker didn't get a longer look

Not far from my thinking but if it was one or the other I'd swap Garner and Walker. I get the contest thing but given he's barely played in 2 years personally I'm willing to overlook a couple of instances early on.

We're certainly taking no prisoners in this quest, Old Boy.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

We are short on outside mids with toe, Walker provides that.

Could be somewhere between a Hartung and Shiel and I’d assume the needle is closer to Shiel.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Geez, harsh on Walker. A light bodied player who has been out injured for the best part of two years pulls out of a contest or two and this plays a factor in his place on the list? Dude also covered the most ground in a game for us this year and has shown other attributes worthy of keeping on.

Yet we will keep Campbell and Tyson...

Very strange.

I wonder if brown, Higgins, polec all on the move what is the actual point of retaining Garner? I get we need mature bodies but we need them on the park, not in the sheds. Personally surprised if he goes again

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i just cant believe that about walker. i think it would be a huge mistake. i rate him in our top tier of young talent.

I rate him as *potentially* there. He's shown some really good glimpses, but man he's been out injured a hell of a lot and has zero consistency because of it. I definitely think cutting him would be the wrong choice, and if I had to choose between the three of him, EVW, and Garner i would choose Walker every time right now. I like the other two, but IMO it's no contest.

Thanks mate, need to get the club sold first to get those blood sucking admins out. Let me tell you, going into admin is terrible and in the manner it was as well, wouldnt want to wish it upon anyway

I noticed them at the time and thought it wasn't real good.

Walker is surprising. Once saw Carey opt out of a contest, hope we aren't too hasty.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Another early draft choice wasted then

Remove this Banner Ad

Back