List Mgmt. The 24 Out Of Contract Club

Remove this Banner Ad

He can only go into the draft though, he can't just nominate a club. So if he did want to leave and be sure he didn't end up at Adelaide, then he would need to request a trade.

Freo wouldn't take him at 8, then have pick 29 and next is pick 99.

Our list of FA's

North Melbourne

Taylor Garner
Mason Wood
Jamie Macmillan
Ben Jacobs
Majak Daw*
Josh Walker* (Has now re-signed)
Kyron Hayden (rookie)*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what's Hugh McCluggage got planned for 2021 eh Tef? ;) ....

See looking like an ITK is pretty easy

Most of the ITK posse have been exposed as "Walter Mitty's".

Look no further than the B. McKay thread.

There's very few post ~2016 accounts around here that I put any trust in, and I actually wonder why you folks continually let so many obvious troll alt. accounts spam up the board. I figure you must have got sick of continually removing them.

Last edited:
Most of the ITK posse have been exposed as "Walter Mitty's".

Look no further than the B. McKay thread.

There's very few post ~2016 accounts aroiund here that I put any trust in, and I actually wonder why you folks continually let so many obvious troll alt. accounts spam up the board. I figure you must have got sick of continually doing it.

Occasionally one like the Phelpsy in 2019 turns up with some intel. But it's needle in a haystack for sure.

You don't have to go via draft for delisted free agency like kyron is. Just pick them up in the offseason like we did for Josh walker last year. Delisted free agency begins the day after the national draft ends.

Occasionally one like the Phelpsy in 2019 turns up with some intel. But it's needle in a haystack for sure.

That's the thing.

You get so used to ignoring the heaving ocean of children finger painting on the walls with their own s**t, that the rare new gems tend to get lost in the process.

It's a shame, because as you would remember, this was a really good forum once. Certainly the best on this website. Now it's among the worst.

Yep. And we don't get to match and force a trade. If he wants out, we can't stop him

No one else wanted him when he was down & out, and now he emerges they come running?

The bloke would be an arse wipe if he did that, and I get the impression with Kyron that the bloke has character..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back