The 3D Anchor is back!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting we’re we’ve worn the retro jumpers against Richmond, like we’re taunting them with memories of the 90s
pretty sure we’re only wearing this one against Melbourne?

It’s interesting that it seems we’ll be pairing the 3D Anchor with purple shorts.

Last year the Green Monster (also an away jumper) was worn with white shorts at Optus.

I personally think the 3D Anchor looks better with white shorts, or maybe that’s just because it looks unfamiliar to me in the promo photos.
Weird that is. Its an away jumper. White with the purple/ green/red hooped socks is the way to go

V Melbourne, I believe in homage to Fremantle’s first win at the MCG in 99 in the very same jumper. Modra with 10 😍
tony-modra-of-the-fremantle-dockers-in-action-during-the-afl-1999-picture-id1563879

Wow, didn't expect people to s**t on the jumper so much, I always thought it was one of the cult classics that it was so bad that people loved it.

Oh well, I got one of the long sleeves before they sold out at least.

And bringing back these retro kits along with the merch for one round per year has been a great initiative by the club. Last years jumpers were killer and so are these. Haters gonna hate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wake the * up Fremantle and get us more long sleeve jumpers.

Yep. Disgraceful that they didn’t order enough. Sold out within 30 Minutes, What’s even more bullshi.t is that the longsleeves are the same price as the short sleeves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, didn't expect people to s**t on the jumper so much, I always thought it was one of the cult classics that it was so bad that people loved it.

Oh well, I got one of the long sleeves before they sold out at least.
This and the Tri colour with the white stripes on either side are low key the best. Next year I’m await that jumper for sure. Unless they do the purple haze anchor. That’ll sell out even more then the 3D

Yep. Disgraceful that they didn’t order enough. Sold out within 30 Minutes, What’s even more bullshi.t is that the longsleeves are the same price as the short sleeves.

If the short sleeves were cheaper I’d consider getting that but knowing it is the same price as the long sleeves I can’t do it. Short sleeves should always be cheaper.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back