The A-League Home & Away Completion Thread!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we got a top two spot sawn up and our first appearance in the Asian Champions League.
I'm excited

images

We're done for the year, absolutely toothless. We can't be intimidating any teams during this covid period.
They remind me of South in the SANFL, as in they show glimpses of great football & do enough to make finals but do no damage, plus aren’t hated by opposition fans. Hope that changes

They remind me of South in the SANFL, as in they show glimpses of great football & do enough to make finals but do no damage, plus aren’t hated by opposition fans. Hope that changes
Good comparison, and we're located so far away from the rest of the league too 😂

I think we may be out in straight sets.

Western seem to be the strongest.
I still think SydneyFC will get it together and win the Grand final only because I don't think there really is an out and out challenger in the top six!

WU will all depends on how Diamanti reacts to finals football. Could give it a shake but they will have to do it on a cramped schedule. tough!

City have been playing some good football lately and are best place to topple Sydney but.. That Heart stigma still lingers throughout that club. Will be interesting to see how they handle it if they do make the Grand Final!

Nix, Roar, Glory all pretty much making up the numbers. imo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Form ladder (imo)
1 wu
2 city
3 roar
4 sfc
5 nux
6 pgfc

In reality I think Perth is the only team really without a shot given their lack of persenel and form.
The rest have near full squad or form so they can get it together if they are able to.
City and Sfc still favourites given position and squad but games will be tight and exciting no doubt

Form ladder (imo)
1 wu
2 city
3 roar
4 sfc
5 nux
6 pgfc

In reality I think Perth is the only team really without a shot given their lack of persenel and form.
The rest have near full squad or form so they can get it together if they are able to.
City and Sfc still favourites given position and squad but games will be tight and exciting no doubt
Hard to judge city properly due to game time played, but seems about right. You could add the reds and/or newy in 4th or 5th if you were considering all teams imo

Hard to judge city properly due to game time played, but seems about right. You could add the reds and/or newy in 4th or 5th if you were considering all teams imo
Would put the jets in first if they made the 6 haha.
I liked the way City played against SFC and although they shat the bed against Adelaide I think they played pretty well before Noone saw red (literally steaming up before he tackled him).

The news everyone has been waiting for.... VAR is back for the finals 😕

I've really enjoyed it not being a thing since the restart. For the howlers that it solves, it introduces another layer of crapola decisions.

Someone is going to win/lose the Championship on the back of VAR.

The news everyone has been waiting for.... VAR is back for the finals 😕

I've really enjoyed it not being a thing since the restart. For the howlers that it solves, it introduces another layer of crapola decisions.

Someone is going to win/lose the Championship on the back of VAR.
As long as it's done right, there is no need to complain. I think the getting rid of the howlers and making sure it works is better than not having it. You can say the same thing with the nrl refs checking the bunker with pretty much every single try.

Just use it properly and I won’t have an issue.
I’m ok with the idea of it being back so that teams won’t be bombing out of finals due to officiating howlers. Just as long as the technology doesn’t fail and it is applied properly, which have always been the issues for me.

Use common sense and for those ridiculously tight offsides that have a bees dick of difference whether the attacker is on or off, just give the benefit of the doubt to the attacker as it has always been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back