The A-League Home & Away Completion Thread!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
images

Never been more confident or assured about being a Heart/City fan in all my life.

The introduction of Western United has been a massive boost for us, takes away so much media hype and attention, and we have had our most dominant and consistent premiership season ever (although COVID19 was a factor undoubtedly)

Reckon we will give Asian Champions League next season (assuming it goes ahead) a real shake as well.

But as always, Sydney are still the benchmark and must still be favourites for the toilet seat, but I like our chances to get to the Granny.

Also congrats to J-Mac on another amazing season and winning the Golden Boot from some helluva quality opposition (LeFondre is a bloody star)

JezzasOnTheAsphalt

Club Legend
May 14, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
I believe there is a Scott Mcdonald clause (or was) where he couldn't play against Western United

He was the first connection that came into my mind between WU and Brisbane.
That clause was an interesting one which Brisbane, by the sounds of it, think doesn’t apply to the finals. Might be hearing more about that one now though.

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix
Congrats, Wellington on your progressing to week 2 of the finals.
Now you've done it...
Kristian Popovic hattrick incoming.
Nix fans happy with that result surely? Avoid Sydney in a potential semi now too.

A distance derby final and a Scott McDonald derby final. Keen.
It was either Perth or Brisbane we were hoping for, considering WU or City are looking pretty scary. It's just a matter of our defence rocking up for once in the first week of finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back