Analysis The Ablett Effect

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesus didn't fart, apparently, but may have liked a bit of reefa, kane, kannebis. It may explain certain of his beliefs and and his followers poor memories, for example, forgetting where he was buried, and perhaps explains some of their visions, and if the practice was maintained, may also explain the failure to maintain narrative form in parts of the gospels. With the victory of Paul over James and Peter, a terrible asceticism descended on the new cult which resulted in bizarre hang ups, guilt, self laceration and in turn led to an over compensation in wearing long colourful flowing gowns, and stockings.
That’s straight outta the Kenneth Copeland playbook.

Respect 👌

Yeah, I'm sure he knew when he signed his contract that his sister would die. He was lucky being born with the Ablett / Tuck genes but unlucky that his strand of the family were leeches who he needed money to support.

He knew she was unwell. Had been for years. He knew his father is grub who leeches off the famil. Has done for years.

He forced GCS to front load always planning to leave early. He didnt know his sister was going to die. She didnt the previous year when he tried to leave early.

The health of his family may have been the reason, but he knew this at the time he signed the contract. It was never in good faith.

Typical Ablett family behaviour.

He set that club back by years. Which is as much the fault of GCS. They kept saying yes to someone who was never a good fit.

He knew she was unwell. Had been for years. He knew his father is grub who leeches off the famil. Has done for years.

He forced GCS to front load always planning to leave early. He didnt know his sister was going to die. She didnt the previous year when he tried to leave early.

The health of his family may have been the reason, but he knew this at the time he signed the contract. It was never in good faith.

He set that club back by years. Which is as much the fault of GCS. They kept saying yes to someone who was never a good fit.

Their coaches set them back years not Ablett. If they're going to have an Ablett centric game plan, that's on them.

Anyway, the threads not about whether Ablett was good for the Suns or not, it's about whether or not young local footballers were inspired by him and by the sounds of it they were

Why the hate for Gary Ablett Junior?

Their coaches set them back years not Ablett. If they're going to have an Ablett centric game plan, that's on them.

Anyway, the threads not about whether Ablett was good for the Suns or not, it's about whether or not young local footballers were inspired by him and by the sounds of it they were

Inspired by the potential pay packets maybe.

Bizarre hatred for a hard working family man. AFAIK a decent honest person, tried to do his best.

Ripping player too, prolly tge best of tgd 21st century.

Looks like he inspired some young people to play footy. Hopefully young people don't read some of the trash posted on BigFooty or they'll choose another sport.

tell us about the time you were offered double your wage and said no

Or more demanded a 5 year contract where 80% of the money was paid in the 1st 3 years then you tell them youre leaving at the end of the 3rd year.

And have all the supporters at the new club sooking at it not being allowed even though they demanded Tim Kelly be kept despite him also wanting to leave for family reasons.

Or more demanded a 5 year contract where 80% of the money was paid in the 1st 3 years then you tell them youre leaving at the end of the 3rd year.

And have all the supporters at the new club sooking at it not being allowed even though they demanded Tim Kelly be kept despite him also wanting to leave for family reasons.
Why the hatred for Gary Ablett Junior?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This didn’t happen so I’m not sure why you’re bringing it up.

He signed a five year contract, saw it out, then signed a three year extension and left after two.

Nice narrative though.

Who ‘demanded’ Tim Kelly be kept, by the way?

I remember a lot of people wanted the club to try and see if we could find a way.

I also remember a heck of a lot of people, myself included, telling the people who DID criticise his wife that they were f**kwits for thinking they had the right to tell someone that they could just dictate where they should and shouldn’t feel comfortable

tell us about the time you were offered double your wage and said no

You see hawks and tigers value one club players, just look at our legends as proof. To us taking that easy way out with the money like a common joe isn’t impressive and quite looked down upon.

You see hawks and tigers value one club players, just look at our legends as proof. To us taking that easy way out with the money like a common joe isn’t impressive and quite looked down upon.

I prefer the opinions of people with brains larger than a grape.
Taken under advisement.
Back to the private sector and your huge income mate 😂😂
Brag about your two club legend Ian Stewart a bit more.

Do Hawks fans not like Luke Hodge, Lance Franklin and Sam Mitchell anymore? I suppose not. I guess players like Jordan Lewis, Isaac Smith, Brian Lake, Josh Gibson, David Hale, Shaun Burgoyne etc - in years to come they will all fade from memory too.

Oh yeah, you and your Hawk friends are just peas in a pod. I can see lots of them wanting to go for a beer with you Falcon because you are such a likeable fellow with your Everyman views on football that the working class guy can relate to. You are The People’s Champion.

Australia has been crying out for a leader like you for a long time.

It’s very own Jon Snow if you will, a standard bearer for the underclass who can unite the clans with his boundless level of understanding, demonstrated here by an unparalleled level of witlessness, the like of which we have never seen, and may never see again.

Well done 👏 👏 👏

P.S. thanks for Brad Ottens.
Couldn’t have done it without him.

Last edited:
1568468538680_GJJ2DIQS0.1-2.JPG

1882bd839f08d11ee3f0a6cddb0118ee

facced0c06149e43914fe9370e31faa0

[Reserving a placeholder for Dustie when he retires in a Gold Coast Suns outfit]

Who ‘demanded’ Tim Kelly be kept, by the way?

I remember a lot of people wanted the club to try and see if we could find a way.

I also remember a heck of a lot of people, myself included, telling the people who DID criticise his wife that they were f**kwits for thinking they had the right to tell someone that they could just dictate where they should and shouldn’t feel comfortable
Yeah. I remember being disappointed that Tim wanted to go. I was more disgusted by the bile being thrown his wife's way though. That was just f*cked.

One of his kids had autism. Another one had some kind of medical condition too. Who knows what may have happened if we gave the Kelly family more support at the time?

1568468538680_GJJ2DIQS0.1-2.JPG

1882bd839f08d11ee3f0a6cddb0118ee

facced0c06149e43914fe9370e31faa0

[Reserving a placeholder for Dustie when he retires in a Gold Coast Suns outfit]

Leigh Matthews is their best player mate. One club player 🤣

You also don’t see them simp about them leaving either like you guys. It’s really sick.

And? What, do you think every Hawks fan is gonna want to sit down with you and reminisce arm in arm because you go for Richmond and laugh at Cats fans like you’re best mates or something because you both happen to have ‘the best guy at wearing your colours and kicking a f**ken ball didn’t play for someone else’?

F*** you’re deluded 😂😂😂

Who, the f**k, cares

Are you seeking solace in other clubs now?

And? What, do you think every Hawks fan is gonna want to sit down with you and reminisce arm in arm because you go for Richmond and laugh at Cats fans like you’re best mates or something because you both happen to have ‘the best guy at wearing your colours and kicking a f**ken ball didn’t play for someone else’?

F*** you’re deluded

Who, the f**k, cares

Are you seeking solace in other clubs now?

No we just see how it is. He was a mercenary that didn’t give a s**t about your club. Took the success and ran straight for the money. Both Gary’s just played for themselves. It’s sad that they are your idols and you therefore have to delude yourselves that you are happy with the decision he left to cope.

He did you dirty and used you guys. Then came back for more money. The end.

I prefer the opinions of people with brains larger than a grape.
Taken under advisement.
Back to the private sector and your huge income mate
Brag about your two club legend Ian Stewart a bit more.

Do Hawks fans not like Luke Hodge, Lance Franklin and Sam Mitchell anymore? I suppose not. I guess players like Jordan Lewis, Isaac Smith, Brian Lake, Josh Gibson, David Hale, Shaun Burgoyne etc - in years to come they will all fade from memory too.

Oh yeah, you and your Hawk friends are just peas in a pod. I can see lots of them wanting to go for a beer with you Falcon because you are such a likeable fellow with your Everyman views on football that the working class guy can relate to. You are The People’s Champion.

Australia has been crying out for a leader like you for a long time.

It’s very own Jon Snow if you will, a standard bearer for the underclass who can unite the clans with his boundless level of understanding, demonstrated here by an unparalleled level of witlessness, the like of which we have never seen, and may never see again.

Well done

P.S. thanks for Brad Ottens.
Couldn’t have done it without him.

Thanks for Caddy. The actual compo for GAJ too can it get any better? 🤣🤣🤣

You also don’t see them simp about them leaving either like you guys. It’s really sick.
I already know you're starting to get a bit hot and bothered and about to launch into another one of your synonymous meltdowns over Geelong, but let's try out best to not resort to that again because it has nothing to do with the thread topic. You made a silly point thinking Hawthorn supporters would be on your side while neglecting the fact they're probably the #1 team when it comes to ruthlessless over their past champions and how they played football at opposition clubs.

I just hope for your sake the rumours about Dustie heading to the Gold Coast at the end of the year are false, because you've set the standard over years of posting now that if he does he'll be nothing short of a disgusting, parasitic mercenary who never loved Richmond and just fleeced them for some quick success and money.

I already know you're starting to get a bit hot and bothered and about to launch into another one of your synonymous meltdowns over Geelong, but let's try out best to not resort to that again because it has nothing to do with the thread topic. You made a silly point thinking Hawthorn supporters would be on your side while neglecting the fact they're probably the #1 team when it comes to ruthlessless over their past champions and how they played football at opposition clubs.

I just hope for your sake the rumours about Dustie heading to the Gold Coast at the end of the year are false, because you've set the standard over years of posting now that if he does he'll be nothing short of a disgusting, parasitic mercenary who never loved Richmond and just fleeced them for some quick success and money.

Lol I heard he’s about to sign a 3 year deal for Richmond.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back