Society/Culture The Abortion Thread

AFL Club
Fremantle
Moderator #851
Oh... You can’t be this obtuse.

Nice you ignored the ivf bit too.
Were you talking about destruction of embryos after IVF?

I don't have any comment on why they didn't address that in their banning of the far more prevalent abortions.

Maybe they'll get to that next. Maybe it's already addressed in their law, I wouldn't be able to say whether it does or not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cartwright

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
Were you talking about destruction of embryos after IVF?

I don't have any comment on why they didn't address that in their banning of the far more prevalent abortions.

Maybe they'll get to that next. Maybe it's already addressed in their law, I wouldn't be able to say whether it does or not.
No. It was considered
The hick that you support in your controlling ways said

The egg in the lab doesn’t apply. It’s not in a woman. She’s not pregnant.”

AFL Club
GWS
Hopefully as many Alabaman women as possible find out that they can still have abortions at the moment.

Here's how ****** up their political system is. 4 of the judges who will re-rule on Roe vs Wade were appointed by Presidents who lost the popular vote.

Institutionalised privilege.

AFL Club
Fremantle
Moderator #858
No. It was considered
The hick that you support in your controlling ways said

The egg in the lab doesn’t apply. It’s not in a woman. She’s not pregnant.”
They shouldn't be against contraception that prevents implantation then, if it's about not ending the life developing inside.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Fremantle
What the hell is wrong with you?
I don't believe in assisted reproduction. I think it opens up ethical quandaries that leads to active eugenics. Which we already have but everyone keeps quiet about it.

Few talk about the 1000s of girls aborted because mothers from patriarchal cultures get the 10 week NIPT and decide to terminate.

AFL Club
Carlton
Admin #863
Last edited:

Contra Mundum

Truth Telling Jernalisms
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
NMFC
Not interested in anecdotes. Those IVF babies should never have been born.
..I am against all medical interventions actually - heart and liver transplants, beta blockers, blood transfusions - if someone has got a congenital heart disease - they should not continue to live by these artificial means

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

AFL Club
Carlton
Admin #869
..I am against all medical interventions actually - heart and liver transplants, beta blockers, blood transfusions - if someone has got a congenital heart disease - they should not continue to live by these artificial means

I will have to tell my youngest son he shouldn’t have been born. It might be a bit of an awkward conversation.

Contra Mundum

Truth Telling Jernalisms
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
NMFC
I will have to tell my youngest son he shouldn’t have been born. It might be a bit of an awkward conversation.
But but ..free real estate says he should never have been born.

And in keeping with all the wonderful compassion and empathy shown in this thread let’s force poor woman to have backyard abortions because of God’s love

AFL Club
Carlton
Admin #871

And in keeping with all the wonderful compassion and empathy shown in this thread let’s force poor woman to have backyard abortions because of God’s love
“This bloke on the Internet - who I’ve banned in the past for being a complete tit - says you shouldn’t exist. So, back in the test tube mate. What do you mean you can’t fit??”

AFL Club
Fremantle

I don't believe in God, but you do. Are you in favour of third trimester abortions?

Contra Mundum

Truth Telling Jernalisms
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
NMFC
I don't believe in God, but you do. Are you in favour of third trimester abortions?
I have explained my position on this three times in this thread. The answer is no but making them illegal is not the way to deal with it. I did not accuse you of God bothering - you are the one saying Chiefs kid should not be alive - that was the paragraph directed at you

Top Bottom