Society/Culture The Abortion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

More like I'm for not killing something for a mistake in the heat of the moment.

Getting to sit at the adult table of life comes with responsibilities.

no. You're willing to simplify a complex, difficult and personal decision down to what you call an "inconvenience".

I'm simplifying your position to you are in favour of forced pregnancies.

Unless all these legislators fall into a volcano simultaneously, a black market of backyard abortions will emerge where women will die.
I don't agree with how strict this particular bill is, but you make it sound as if there isn't another way for these hypothetical women... like using contraception, the morning after pill, or having a termination within 6 weeks. Expecting personal responsibility is so unfair!

I don't agree with how strict this particular bill is, but you make it sound as if there isn't another way for these hypothetical women... like using contraception, the morning after pill, or having a termination within 6 weeks. Expecting personal responsibility is so unfair!

The Alabama law has no 6 weeks provision. This pro life floggery is nothing more than virtue signalling, considering the US has worst maternal mortality stats in the developed world, and these states would be below the national standards.

In terms of contraception, the federal Govt wants to limit women's access to it

no. You're willing to simplify a complex, difficult and personal decision down to what you call an "inconvenience".

I'm simplifying your position to you are in favour of forced pregnancies.
And you're in favour of ending human life.

Or you are playing the same game as those who have racial superiority beliefs and deciding what form of human life is of higher value.

Can cut both ways.

It's a very simple thing. If you don't think it's a human life you're ending then there's no issues, but if you do then it's a problem.

I'm willing to have my mind changed on when human life begins.

Can you demonstrate that? The stats I have on why abortions are used are overwhelmingly for lifestyle, financial or otherwise inconvenient reasons. They don't specify how it started though.

We really need to find out who is selling this contraception to African Americans, because that must be some dodgy stuff.

Or maybe they are claiming the failure and the culture of raw dogging is all a myth.
About half according to these studies:

https://www.guttmacher.org/news-rel...-report-using-contraception-month-they-became

Or you are playing the same game as those who have racial superiority beliefs and deciding what form of human life is of higher value.

Can cut both ways.

It's a very simple thing. If you don't think it's a human life you're ending then there's no issues, but if you do then it's a problem.

My belief = Life does not begin at conception so it is not a human life. So abort away. If that makes me pro choice/abortion so be it. Where human life and rights begin I honestly don't know. But it is not just to force someone to carry or be a parent against their will.

Can cut both ways.

Nah. I’m in favour of a person deciding their medical decisions and having rights over their body - not the state. It’s a very simple thing.

You, are in favour of forced pregnancies.

You often post videos without adding any text. In the past hour you've done so in three different threads. Can you please write a summary of the vids, or provide some sort of info about them? I'm sure if I spammed RW vids across the board that you wouldn't bother clicking on them, at least without some idea of their content.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah. I’m in favour of a person deciding their medical decisions and having rights over their body - not the state. It’s a very simple thing.

You, are in favour of forced pregnancies.
The rights to your body end as soon as it impacts someone else, which in my opinion it does.

When does life begin?

The rights to your body end as soon as it impacts someone else, which in my opinion it does.

When does life begin?

No it does not.
A embryo or fetus doesn’t survive without the body.

And if this backwards hick law that you support to force pregnancies had the same thought it would include ivf wouldn’t it?
Except it doesn’t.

The worst part of the new laws is that doctors are required by law to report miscarriages to law enforcement, the woman may be charged with manslaughter. Very scary indeed.

Jesus...
As I said pure evil.

No it does not.
A embryo or fetus doesn’t survive without the body.

And if this backwards hick law that you support to force pregnancies had the same thought it would include ivf wouldn’t it?
Except it doesn’t.
A baby born doesn't survive outside the body either, humans aren't able to survive independently for years. What has that got to do with it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back