The Academies - 2016

because I want agreement the metrics. if you just look at first round pick that move without any real parameters on it there isn't much difference competition wide. but that includes a lot of players moving at the end of the careers and a lot of fringe players being churned.

why just go on round drafted plenty of players drafted in the first round are not worth, just coz you defat a guy pick 67 if he is a telnet and you lose him it's a loss.

First round picks are a handy metric because they're more likely to be successful, they're more sought after (a bunch of these guys leave after their rookie contracts) and they tend to have more of an impact.

I suggest players who move having played less than 100 games , tying 100 is sort of fair reward for drafting,
and go on to at least 80 games elsewhere. being some sort of marker of being serious talent. I'm suggesting number but if you guys have suggestions.

That's reasonable. I'd be curious to see the numbers on that, though obviously guys like Docherty, Yeo and others that are inevitably going to reach 100 games are going to be punished.

Marc_Remillard

Maderator
Jan 4, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
And it said something about bagging out a freo fan for the disgusting begaviour of belting a woman. A put down.
Basically i trolled them for the disgusting effort and got a ban because you can't (supposedly) troll on the main board.

You think that means im for it?

Muppet.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Nice try but I saw your post, it was ******* disgraceful and tells me exactly the type of person you are

Way off-topic

Back