Media The (actual) Apology

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 6, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, New York Giants
Seeing as though the last apology thread had no actual apology (despite starting with a definition?) I would like to create the Sweet FA's Official Apology thread for genuine apologies.

I'll start.

sorry

Apologies to those who are seeking to use this thread as a hub for disingenuous toxicity. Please only use this thread if you are genuinely apologising. Thank you, and sorry.

I'd like to apologise to my poor university tutor who has to read 8000 words of me waffling about postmodernism, the Simpsons, third wave feminism and the nuance of authentic representation on Australian screen.

I would further like to apologise for suggesting to put sriracha in your pepsi.

I’m sorry I’m so ******* awesome Kennedy Parker brahj

IMG_1298.png

Mar 6, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, New York Giants

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like to apologise to my poor university tutor who has to read 8000 words of me waffling about postmodernism, the Simpsons, third wave feminism and the nuance of authentic representation on Australian screen.
When are you running for parliament? You got my vote.

I call it lipstick feminism.

Seeing as though the last apology thread had no actual apology (despite starting with a definition?) I would like to create the Sweet FA's Official Apology thread for genuine apologies.

I'll start.

sorry

Apologies to those who are seeking to use this thread as a hub for disingenuous toxicity. Please only use this thread if you are genuinely apologising. Thank you, and sorry.
Did you even read it? I used the second definition of an 'apology' as a means of stating that it would be a poor example of a media thread.

And I'm sorry for making the Apology thread :sob:

Sep 26, 2021
Saturn
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
I am sorry to Sun Ra for not allowing him win the EKA of S34
The contextual truth in S34 was:

1. I posted more than you by + 200.
2. I got off my ass and posted a media thread. (You didn't)
3. I destroyed a media thread by Kennedy Parker
4. I estimate Baghdad tax would have been 20% of the vote. (*conservative estimate)

As such, whilst you can't be sorry for not allowing me ....... blah, blah, blah ..........
If you had any sense of decorum and decency you would just admit I was the winner
and asap hand it over.

I expect to see another Apology Media Thread very soon. :)

I would just finish by saying, I respect you Mrs Turbo and as such, trust, you'll do the right thing.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back