Review THE ADAM SIMPSON ERA - Road to the 2018 AFL Premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

That was awesome - thanks for taking the time to put it together.

I'd forgotten how Simpson's coaching tenure has had a number of ups and downs. First year was par, 2015 was awesome but 2016 and 2017 felt like we underachieved. 2018 amazing, but 2019 like an underachievement. It makes me really optimistic that we can get to another GF in the next two seasons.

Great effort and yes a very good understanding of the Simpson legacy found myself nodding to a lot of your summaries..

A small tip : Put some ad’s in and make some money out your time ..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

thanks mate!
So I make money from ads from most of my YouTube videos but sadly as I used a heap of music and footage that isn’t mine I can’t make money from this particular one. I did it for the passion!

thanks mate!
So I make money from ads from most of my YouTube videos but sadly as I used a heap of music and footage that isn’t mine I can’t make money from this particular one. I did it for the passion!

Your passion definitely showed and the video will age gracefully imo..
I’ve watched a couple of your other videos previously but had no idea it was you , so thanks for sharing..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hey all,

As you might be aware I knocked up a little documentary focusing on Adam Simpson's coaching career with us so far for my youtube channel. Here it is, in case you're interested:

I know it's not perfect, but I am an amateur, so hopefully this is an enjoyable watch for some of you as the preseason drags on. Cheers.

Love your work mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back