Banter The Adelaide Board Politics/COVID Thread Part 2 (WARNING NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one here is claiming men can get pregnant so quit with your crazy conspiracy theory fantasies.

And as for children being allowed access to medically change their body.. thats a decision for their family, their doctors ect and the person themself. It is legally not allowed in this country but, as per the story about Georgie Stone that I supplied you, it can happen.

And.. Like I said back then when I put Georgie’s story up, its none of my business.. and it should be none of anyone elses business.. but for some reason the triggered snowflakes from the hard right seem to think they have some god given right to butt into everyone elses private lives..

I don't think the families are allowed to get involved. I th8nk that's what some of th3 hullabaloo is about.

I skim read after the first couple of pages but looks like I missed a nice little collective aneurysm from the BigFooty MAGA crowd.

So Christopher Wray, the current FBI Director who ordered the raid was 1) appointed by Trump, 2) served with Kavanaugh in the Bush administration, and 3) was a long-standing member of the Federalist Society (a conservative legal organisation), yet he’s secretly been running some radical left wing conspiracy on the side for all these years?

Is it possible, maybe, that Trump has actually done something that warrants investigating, that he’s not a God King, and that (as much as he and his supporters would like it to be otherwise) he’s subject to the law like anyone else?
He might well have. But so did the protesters who went to supreme court justices residences violating federal law in the process..but no rounding up of them and going after them criminally. What about the ignoring of federal border laws..no fbi raids and investigations there either. How about hunter biden and his business links creating potential national security issues..fbi have had his laptop for 2 years..no pre dawn fbi raids at the bidens with CNN crews there

Its the weaponising of the justice department to go after political rivsls and the 2 tiered justice system at play that pisses off conservatives far and wide.

I don't think the families are allowed to get involved. I th8nk that's what some of th3 hullabaloo is about.
Again.. People under the age of 18 cannot access hormone blockers without the concent of their parents/guardians.

I skim read after the first couple of pages but looks like I missed a nice little collective aneurysm from the BigFooty MAGA crowd.

So Christopher Wray, the current FBI Director who ordered the raid was 1) appointed by Trump, 2) served with Kavanaugh in the Bush administration, and 3) was a long-standing member of the Federalist Society (a conservative legal organisation), yet he’s secretly been running some radical left wing conspiracy on the side for all these years?

The mental gymnastics on display here are quite something.

Is it possible, maybe, that Trump has actually done something that warrants investigating, that he’s not a God King, and that (as much as he and his supporters would like it to be otherwise) he’s subject to the law like anyone else?
I'm skeptical that anything will come from this but the meltdown from the MAGA crowd has been something else. I haven't laughed this hard since the last time Port choked in a prelim.

I'm skeptical that anything will come from this but the meltdown from the MAGA crowd has been something else. I haven't laughed this hard since the last time Port choked in a prelim.

Apparently the 6 or so people who rolled up had a big war.

Dumb and impotent it seems. I assume after last time no one actually wants to go to jail for a grifter.

It's a pretty funny situation.

I think your speed reading may have let you down.

I've seen a lot of schadenfreude about the spectacular backfire created by the DoJ/FBI treating Trump very differently to Clinton, but laughter, not anger, no aneurysms.

FZzef_ZVUAMc-15

Trump reaching for the "any evidence they find must have been planted" conspiracy, straight out of the "election was stolen" playbook.
I guess we know what his defence is going to be!

The mental gymnastics on display here are quite something.

Liz Cheney agrees.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FZzef_ZVUAMc-15

Trump reaching for the "any evidence they find must have been planted" conspiracy, straight out of the "election was stolen" playbook.
I guess we know what his defence is going to be!
You might want to change that thought as its starting to look smelly. The FBI were there in June as Trump was complying with the subpoena and had agents there to work through the documents in question and the FBI specifically asked Trump to put extra locks to the room with the records and when they turn up to raid the place, they won't let trumps lawyer be present AND they demand no security cameras be operating while they go to that room and then ransack the rest of his residence. Where this is going is back to Crossfire Hurricane and the documents that Trump declassified that Biden won't release. They are that desperate to get him gone and prevent him from a tilt at 2024 as they know whats coming if he does.

This will get very interesting if it turns out the FBI raided it to get those documents from Trump to protect the dirty actors from the FISA court abuses and the Set up of Trump via the fabricated steel dossier

It really would not shock me to read down the track that Trump has been assassinated. The Epstein treatment

Last edited:
I'm unsure which one you hate on this a scenario?

If thought you'd hate both.
Then you thought wrong, the red hanky wearing goose is an arsehole.

Jacinta is a beacon of hope for her people.

Last edited:
Then you thought wrong, the red hanky wearing goose is an arsehole.

Jacinta is a beacon of hope for her people.
Beacon of hope???…

Bahahahaha.. again.. she has acheived nothing for her people… and she never will as she has aligned herself with the coalition hard right side of politics that couldnt give a s**t about her people and just love the fact that they can instantly quote her writing off her own people to justify their own continued poor treatment of them!..

Got that list yet?

I asked you, when you spoke of this “beacon of hope” a couple of weeks ago to actually provide a list of her acheivements that she herself has personally seen implemented that have benefited her people..

Got nothing but crickets chirping in response..

So come on list these acheivements from the beacon please for us all so we can judge for ourselves just how bright this beacon is..

But I suspect all we’ll get is more crickets chirping..

Beacon of hope???…

Bahahahaha.. again.. she has acheived nothing for her people… and she never will as she has aligned herself with the coalition hard right side of politics that couldnt give a s**t about her people and just love the fact that they can instantly quote her writing off her own people to justify their own continued poor treatment of them!..

Got that list yet?

I asked you, when you spoke of this “beacon of hope” a couple of weeks ago to actually provide a list of her acheivements that she herself has personally seen implemented that have benefited her people..

Got nothing but crickets chirping in response..

So come on list these acheivements from the beacon please for us all so we can judge for ourselves just how bright this beacon is..

But I suspect all we’ll get is more crickets chirping..
Give it a go she's only been in Parliament for a millisecond...

You might want to change that thought as its starting to look smelly. The FBI were there in June as Trump was complying with the subpoena and had agents there to work through the documents in question and the FBI specifically asked Trump to put extra locks to the room with the records and when they turn up to raid the place, they won't let trumps lawyer be present AND they demand no security cameras be operating while they go to that room and then ransack the rest of his residence. Where this is going is back to Crossfire Hurricane and the documents that Trump declassified that Biden won't release. They are that desperate to get him gone and prevent him from a tilt at 2024 as they know whats coming if he does.

This will get very interesting if it turns out the FBI raided it to get those documents from Trump to protect the dirty actors from the FISA court abuses and the Set up of Trump via the fabricated steel dossier

It really would not shock me to read down the track that Trump has been assassinated. The Epstein treatment

I get that you're really invested in a particular angle on this but surely at some point you have to consider there's a far simpler and more probable alternative to these highly convoluted, complex and far fetched conspiracies.

Give it a go she's only been in Parliament for a millisecond...
Hey, hey, hey… you’re the one claiming she’s the Beacon of Hope though..

Are you now saying she deserves to be given such a title BEFORE she’s even achieved anything???..

Make your mind up will ya..

i will come from another angle then..

Whats she proposing to do to enable us to all see her as this Beacon of Hope?.. got a list for that?.. anything of substance on it?..

Hey, hey, hey… you’re the one claiming she’s the Beacon of Hope though..

Are you now saying she deserves to be given such a title BEFORE she’s even achieved anything???..

Make your mind up will ya..

i will come from another angle then..

Whats she proposing to do to enable us to all see her as this Beacon of Hope?.. got a list for that?.. anything of substance on it?..

triggered much? I guess you only like indigenous people that dance to your tune and tell you what you want to hear. Those that actually live and speak to community people would definitely annoy you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back