Banter The Adelaide Board Politics/COVID Thread Part 2 (WARNING NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you a supporter of the death penalty?
Not for Trump... but honestly their are some people in this world who are pure evil & will never show remorse for killing others that I would have no issue ending their lives.

The opposing side doesn't need to do anything except throw out theories of collusion. 90 days out from the mid term smells of politics.
14 boxes of confidential material suggests there is more to this...

To be fair, I've never asked for your suggestions, I didn't even engage with you.

Kane's already demonstrated your suicide stat is garbage. So unless you've got something even remotely backed up in reality not interested.

Is that the same kane that believed that all excess deaths were covid deaths despite facts showing otherwise. I'd not be inclined to take much of what fonzie posts on face value.

The opposing side doesn't need to do anything except throw out theories of collusion. 90 days out from the mid term smells of politics.

But there's no way to prove they didn't collude. Only the accusers can provide evidence that they had. What kind of evidence would be tabled to prove non-collusion? "Here's my mobile a/c, you can see I didn't call any FBI numbers". "Perhaps you met in person.". "OK, here's my diary, see, no meetings scheduled with the FBI either". "OK, you've proved the negative". Just doesn't work like that.

Australian death rate is 16.8% higher this year since we relaxed restrictions. I never claimed it was all due to covid, but the details in this link show it is a major factor... but some on here just want to deny actual facts...

7.7K reported covid death for the 1st 6 months.

8.5K excess deaths reported by ABS.

Basic powers of deduction...

Last edited:
He provides sources other don't.

Hard to believe a story that has no reliable source.
Others provide statements of fact without actual facts... then get upset when we provide real facts that debunk their bs claims.

Australian death rate is 16.8% higher this year since we relaxed restrictions. I never claimed it was all due to covid, but the details in this link show it is a major factor... but some on here just want to deny actual facts...

And just to prove the point, here goes Fonzie again. He's been banging on about just look at excess deaths, no qualification required, just excess deaths, plain and simple. Will he admit that the below turned out to be wrong? Hell no, he'll double down and try and say that everyone else is wrong and his clear statement below is being misinterpreted. Of Fonz, you've done it again.

92A5AD6D-3B54-4152-B1B4-BDDE7239EB59.png

If Obama & Clinton did do something similar then they should be given the same treatment... but the issue is neither did & it's just another Trump deflection trying to pretend it's normal practice for an ex-president to hang on to confidential documents.

Trump believes he is above all laws.

I still have keep sakes from school and when I was a tradesman. We all have the right to hold onto stuff that has sentimental value.
Yes... but ex-Presidents don't have the right to hold onto classified materials, or materials that are covered by the Presidential Archives Act (or whatever it's called), nor to they have the right to destroy said records.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But there's no way to prove they didn't collude. Only the accusers can provide evidence that they had. What kind of evidence would be tabled to prove non-collusion? "Here's my mobile a/c, you can see I didn't call any FBI numbers". "Perhaps you met in person.". "OK, here's my diary, see, no meetings scheduled with the FBI either". "OK, you've proved the negative". Just doesn't work like that.
They (democrats) know this. They knew it took time to untangle the fabricated steele dossier and knew that suppressing info on hunter biden prior to the election woukd take time to untangle. Same here with mid terms. Cook up a story to feed the left wing nut jobs and fire up their base JUSTintime for elections they currently look on track to get thumped in.

Then a year down the track after tge repubs can investigate and any fabrications come to light..bang..too late

Great question..i dont know. But the next question was the NARA had people there in june and had full access to take anything they wanted so it was reported. Why the dozens of armed fbi agents with mid terms right around the corner?
Because someone subsequently told the NARA there were top secret files that had not been turned over. Presumably because possession of them is a criminal offense. How they got that information - we don't know. Enough for Trump to believe it was someone in his inner circle.

But again, to get the search warrant the FBI had to demonstrate the likelihood of a crime to a Federal judge who had to sign off on it with his/her reputation and lifetime appointment on the line. It's a high bar.

Because someone subsequently told the NARA there were top secret files that had not been turned over. Presumably because possession of them is a criminal defense. How they got that information - we don't know. Enough for Trump to believe it was someone in his inner circle.

But again, to get the search warrant the FBI had to demonstrate the likelihood of a crime to a Federal judge who had to sign off on it with his/her reputation and lifetime appointment on the line. It's a high bar.
Then lets see the affidavits to predicate the warrant..arguably tells much more than the warrant itself

Well there you go..but when you have the partisan left wing media screaming nuclear documents without a shred of evidence..maybe these people need to take that advice
I follow multiple news sources including Fox and Sky.

The story is consistent across all platforms, just the defence differs.

You should try them, you might enjoy a different perspective

Edit - just to clarify that Fox News US and AU and Sky News AU and UK. Sky News UK is pretty good as well.

Last edited:
No she did something far more wrong..she deleted emails after subpoena, destroyed mobile phones and still got caught with classified documents she had no power to declasdify and her friendly mates at the DOJ and FBI let her off.

Lets see if trump is telling the truth or whether he is lying about declassification.

Edit. And lets see if there were nuclear documents there. That really got the masses up in arms before anyone knew if there actually were nuclear docs there
A couple of weeks ago Trump held a golf tournament.. the Saudi backed Liv tournament..

The same Saudi’s that, just recently, invested $2 billion dollars into Trumps son-in-laws, Jarod Kushner, investment firm.. $2 Billion!.. given to Kushner, a direct family member of Trump, who’s investment firm running experience is amatuerish to say the least!

Wonder what else the Saudi’s have gotten out of their cushy little $2 billion dollar investment.. lets see, maybe a nice eyeful of some secret US government documents while in the country for their “golf tournament”..

This entire trump family are traitors to their country and how anyone can continue to defend these treasonous flogs is just bewildering.

Then lets see the affidavits to predicate the warrant..arguably tells much more than the warrant itself

That's noth8ng more than a witch hunt though. Who told them is irrelevant, all that matters is whether he was in possession of documents that he should have handed back by now or should never have had in the first place. On the surface it appears as though he had ample opportunity to return docs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back