Banter The Adelaide Board Politics/COVID Thread Part 2 (WARNING NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You know that's just another GOP talking point right?

Can you actually come up with your own insight that doesn't involve a conspiracy or deflection?
Your whole narrative is a conspiracy..the russia hoax, the pee tapes, the non witholding of lethal aid..the whole lot. Wasnt he supposed to be in handcuffs as soon as he was no longer POTUS. Face it your side has used every dirty underhanded trick in the book with a weaponised justice department and complicit media backing them to the hilt and still no charges of crimes...great work.

But this time, he has to be guilty right?

Your whole narrative is a conspiracy..the russia hoax, the pee tapes, the non witholding of lethal aid..the whole lot. Wasnt he supposed to be in handcuffs as soon as he was no longer POTUS. Face it your side has used every dirty underhanded trick in the book with a weaponised justice department and complicit media backing them to the hilt and still no charges of crimes...great work.

But this time, he has to be guilty right?
Well he did have confidential boxes in his home residence.

Looks straight forward for anyone not blinded by Trumpy loyalty.

Well he did have confidential boxes in his home residence.

Looks straight forward for anyone not blinded by Trumpy loyalty.
What say you about the same doj refusing to prosecute left wing protesters at supreme court justice residences and the democrats that told them its ok to protest there which is in direct violation of federal law?

What say you about the same doj refusing to prosecute left wing protesters at supreme court justice residences and the democrats that told them its ok to protest there which is in direct violation of federal law?
Again your diversionary democrats are worse crap. I couldn't give a s**t about either party.

Do you honestly think it appropriate for an ex-president to have confidential material in his home residence?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Again your diversionary democrats are worse crap. I couldn't give a s**t about either party.

Do you honestly think it appropriate for an ex-president to have confidential material in his home residence?
No it goes to the heart of why millions of conservatives have no faith at all in the dealing out of justice under this rogue regime. If they applied justice evenly which they absolutely do not, people might be more inclined to have faith in what these guys are doing.

No it goes to the heart of why millions of conservatives have no faith at all in the dealing out of justice under this rogue regime. If they applied justice evenly which they absolutely do not, people might be more inclined to have faith in what these guys are doing.
What has Trump hoarding confidential material got to do with justice?

You just dont like orban because he values hungary's culture and has strong borders. It sucks when leaders look after the welfare of their own people eh
I don't like Victor Orban because he persecutes his opponents and undermines democracy.

That's something you didn't like a page or so ago.

I'm more than happy for them to protect their culture another moronic deflection.

He said it was declassified. He had that power. You guys are screaming guilty before you know a thing. How about wait to see the process play out.
What a load of BS... it was confidential papers that has no place in an ex-president's home.

I don't like Victor Orban because he persecutes his opponents and undermines democracy.

That's something you didn't like a page or so ago.

I'm more than happy for them to protect their culture another moronic deflection.
Orban doesnt do that as you well know. But just so i am up with it now you have a problem with the political persecution..thats pretty conflicted considering you are happy with democrat political persecution..some political persecution is better than others i suppose eh

Orban doesnt do that as you well know. But just so i am up with it now you have a problem with the political persecution..thats pretty conflicted considering you are happy with democrat political persecution..some political persecution is better than others i suppose eh
Let's all be honest. You have no idea and even if you could be bothered looking you wouldn't believe it anyway.

All you know is Trump likes him, so you like him

That's what it boils down to, like literally everything else.

What a load of BS... it was confidential papers that has no place in an ex-president's home.
You just fall for everything these people tell you..every time.

What if it turns out that the materials he had were declasdified and of no consequence. Why then did the doj allow hilary clinton off when she got caught with confidential documents..why would you demand a higher standard to trump than hilary clinton..

Let's all be honest. You have no idea and even if you could be bothered looking you wouldn't believe it anyway.

All you know is Trump likes him, so you like him

That's what it boils down to, like literally everything else.
I know more about that stuff than you ever will. We know you hate democracy and the idea of a fair process..there are hundreds of your posts to back it up

You just fall for everything these people tell you..every time.

What if it turns out that the materials he had were declasdified and of no consequence. Why then did the doj allow hilary clinton off when she got caught with confidential documents..why would you demand a higher standard to trump than hilary clinton..
Who are these people?

Everyone else but Trump is lying lol.

You take delusion to an elite level...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back