Banter The Adelaide Board Politics/COVID Thread Part 2 (WARNING NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
THEY..TOOK..HIS..PASSPORTS. That is an irrefutable fact because not only did Trump call them out on it..THEY ADMITTED IT AND RETURNED THEM

Deary deary me, when people are this far down the rabbit hole of believing partisan hack left wing media without doing any research of their own, you have problems

Stealing them is doing it deliberatly is it not?

Accidently could mean they were accidently placed near a pile of items to be taken and someone piled everything into the box. Thats not stealing. but for the record, this pro Trump conspiracy thing you are on, is really dumb.

Accidently could mean they were accidently placed near a pile of items to be taken and someone piled everything into the box. Thats not stealing. but for the record, this pro Trump conspiracy thing you are on, is really dumb.
cmon..next you will be telling me that Port are going to win the flag this year.

Are you suggesting that it’s ok to just haphazardly grab whatever is laying around and then sort it out later? Doesn’t sound too targeted.

And his political enemies are even more deranged..process that!!!
Your method of defending someone who is clearly dodgy is to claim others are more dodgy... like it's acceptable practice.

I'm no fan of Biden who should be in a retirement home... but he has a long way to go to get to Trump levels of dodginess.

Why do you you defend someone who is completely dodgy?

Your method of defending someone who is clearly dodgy is to claim others are more dodgy... like it's acceptable practice.

I'm no fan of Biden who should be in a retirement home... but he has a long way to go to get to Trump levels of dodginess.

Why do you you defend someone who is completely dodgy?
Mate its not trump that has weaponised the justice system against his political opponents. Think on that

Mate its not trump that has weaponised the justice system against his political opponents. Think on that
Lol, Trump weaponised politics like no other to divide the nation.

You are so far up his arse to realise!

Last edited:

For the first time, abortion has entered the top-five issues concerning Latino voters, according to a new poll from two Latino civil rights organizations which showed Democrats with a 2-to-1 edge in the chase for Latinos’ midterm votes.

More than 70 percent of respondents said the procedure should be legal regardless of their personal beliefs, according to the survey from Hispanic civil rights and advocacy group UnidosUS and civic engagement organization Mi Familia Vota.

I'm not posting this to rev up our backwards looking folk on here

More to highlight that some people are capable of acknowledging their own personal beliefs aren't right for all.

Last edited:

I'm not posting this to rev up our backwards looking folk on here

More to highlight that some people are capable of acknowledging their own personal beliefs are right for all.

Religion should never be involved in law making.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, it was worth the fight

Look at that kill rate v.impressive

Vote that man in.

Those stats show they had similar (or better) death rates than similar-sized hardcore lockdown states California and New York.

And didn’t destroy their economy and fire people. Which is why so many people from those states are moving to Florida.

Did you mean to post something that supported your argument or?

Those stats show they had similar (or better) death rates than similar-sized hardcore lockdown states California and New York.

And didn’t destroy their economy and fire people. Which is why so many people from those states are moving to Florida.

Did you mean to post something that supported your argument or?
DeSantis has POTUS written all over him. It will either be 2024 or 2028 if Trumpy runs in 2024. Imagine having a common sense president like DeSantis after this horror show of an 'administration'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back