Banter The Adelaide Board Politics/COVID Thread Part 2 (WARNING NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry where have I said I was happy about the COVID deaths?

Or was that just your attempt to make a win an arguement that wasn't there?
Likewise no-one else has ever said they were happy with Covid deaths but you're fine with throwing that accusation around.

"The Sweden experiment was wrong" is going to be an increasingly lonely hill to die on, but you do you.

do you have the capability to make a prosecutable point? I'm sure we all enjoy a night on the reds, but I think you're on your own by posting hot off the crack pipe. Maybe just pull up stumps for tonight champ, you've very much lost your way.
You know this is the Adelaide board because any accusation of drunk posting involves red wine.

Likewise no-one else has ever said they were happy with Covid deaths but you're fine with throwing that accusation around.

"The Sweden experiment was wrong" is going to be an increasingly lonely hill to die on, but you do you.
Look, you are new here, the minimal impact on whatever demographic they chose has been the key point to downplaying covid.

The use of Sweeden by people like you remains the only hill you have left to die on, that's why I mention led it. It's an easy rallying call. Especially given if required people to needlessly die, something you just said you weren't supportive of.

Last edited:
Why aren’t you demanding restrictions return so that all these people are saved though? Plus sackings for the anti-vaxxers who only got jabbed twice or 3 times. There’s more double and triple jabbers killing everyone else than zero jabbers. You do realise 4 is how many are needed to protect everyone else these days?
I do enjoy when you claim others are drunk or can't make a point then post some incoherent mess of a post.

The New Daily: Fuel-efficiency crackdown aimed at turbocharging the rise of ‘really cheap’ electric vehicles.

Lucky we've got all those extra power generators coming on line to power all these electric vehicles. Brilliant thst the billions invested into the grid is about to bear its fruits too. The future is obviously EV, but I think generation capacity needs to come before we try and eliminate fuels. These are nice little headlines and warm and fuzzy policies, but we can't keep power to all homes in peak demand as it is. That said, increased emission standards is a good move on its own, but anything that forces us from petrol to electricity ahead of increased generation and grid upgrade is rank stupidity.

Lucky we've got all those extra power generators coming on line to power all these electric vehicles. Brilliant thst the billions invested into the grid is about to bear its fruits too. The future is obviously EV, but I think generation capacity needs to come before we try and eliminate fuels. These are nice little headlines and warm and fuzzy policies, but we can't keep power to all homes in peak demand as it is. That said, increased emission standards is a good move on its own, but anything that forces us from petrol to electricity ahead of increased generation and grid upgrade is rank stupidity.
I had heard Australia has the worst fuel quality

But agree, generation is the key, hopefully we see a big uptick in investment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

out of interest, have you had your 4th jab and what is the uptake of 4th among your family and friends? We got our 3rd in January, but that's it for us.
I'm disappointed you didn't like my pun.

Plenty have had 4th. I haven't yet because my Doctor said to wait. Probably get it in couple of months

The Covid cult has so much pull that the lefty nut jobs in here will even go to war for Scott Morrison to defend it.

This is no regular cult, it trumps absolutely everything life possibly has to offer.
Who is going to war for Scott Morrison? That seems to be your new unfounded conspiracy theory. The guy was the worst PM in living history.

I liked the Trump pun though.

Our boy De Santis copped a bit if a whack, probably some woke Judge.

Normally, the First Amendment bars the state from burdening speech, while private actors may burden speech freely,” District Court Judge Mark Walker wrote Thursday. “But in Florida, the First Amendment apparently bars private actors from burdening speech, while the state may burden speech freely.”

But we have the smarts in our team, everyone knows those woke weirdos are white supremacists

“Judge Walker has effectively ruled that companies have a First Amendment right to instruct their employees in white supremacy,” Taryn Feske, DeSantis’ communications director, told The Hill. “We disagree and will be appealing his decision.”

Well, one thing I know for sure. Re Covid
I am Glad a few on here did not have any say in what Australia did, at the time.
Some of You completely misunderstood or cannot differentiate the difference between early and late strategies/planning and why there is always a need to change and modify directions, Strategies, Plans etc.

The Last lot of posts highlight that fact.
You so stuck in your own beliefs, opinions, whatever's that you completely fail to understand why the processes, strategies, planning etc used at the beginning in Australia are different to the ones used today, and why they differ,

You seem to have forgotten why certain process where put in place, and why they needed to change.

Again I am glad some of you are in not positions of power and can make decisions that affect others.

As usual SmoCo never understands, it wasn’t that he granted himself powers, it was that the kept it a secret and once he got found out, he doubled down saying he only used them once.

If he never got caught out , he was never going to own up.

His tenure as PM was a stain on our democracy. Worst ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back