Banter The Adelaide Board Politics/COVID Thread Part 2 (WARNING NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It would be an awfully coincidental don't you think?

The day a new pipeline opens right next to NSD and NSD2 , those pipelines blow up?

And then Russian bots start posting mass spam blaming the US?
Hell of a coincidence!

Putin is completely destroying his legacy... & the future fortunes of Russians.
Putin had a sort of unwritten contract with the Russian people. The deal was they stay out of politics in exchange for stability. He's broken that now though so it's not surpirisng thousands of them are running for the border.

Putin had a sort of unwritten contract with the Russian people. The deal was they stay out of politics in exchange for stability. He's broken that now though so it's not surpirisng thousands of them are running for the border.
The average Russian does not want to fight in war they don't believe in... so a mass exodus... as they vote with their feet.

The average Russian does not want to fight in war they don't believe in... so a mass exodus... as they vote with their feet.
Imagine living in a country like Georgia. These arseholes have previously invaded you and now you're obliged to take on thousands of their refugees, fleeing a war their own country started. You're forced to show hospitality to people who don't even acknowledge your right to exist. It would be absolutely infuriating.

Imagine living in a country like Georgia. These arseholes have previously invaded you and now you're obliged to take on thousands of their refugees, fleeing a war their own country started. You're forced to show hospitality to people who don't even acknowledge your right to exist. It would be absolutely infuriating.
Or Finland after you annexed some of their land after WWII.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting

And yet again, a report commissioned in 2019 and the former government does sfa.

Ooh someone hit Slippery's nerve. Obviously on to something.

Been training nearly my entire life. Never had an ounce of fat on me.

However, if you go to the fat club thread in the backyard, you can see by his own admission, out friend struggles with his weight.

I do give him a lot of credit for doing something about it, though.

Otherwise… he’d just be a strain on public health. Wouldn’t he?

Been training nearly my entire life. Never had an ounce of fat on me.

However, if you go to the fat club thread in the backyard, you can see by his own admission, out friend struggles with his weight.

I do give him a lot of credit for doing something about it, though.

Otherwise… he’d just be a strain on public health. Wouldn’t he?
18% body fat, resting heart rate in the 50's, colestrol so good it was like I was born yesterday.

As the my Doctor said, outside a disdain for morons like you, my health is perfect.

Maybe you need to understand fit club thread? Shows the kind of person you are that would try to take a thread like that and use it against someone. Just because you have mental illness issues, that doesn't mean you should try to force them on others.

So, am I booking that medical appointment for you or are you staying in Egypt with your dog Brian 😂

Ooh someone hit Slippery's nerve. Obviously on to something.
Fat, poor and Stupid.

I mean that's what most conspiracy theorists are. I'll put aside the Stupid bit at the moment because clearly there are significant mental illness in play as well.

Last edited:

Conclusion
Decaffeinated, ground, and instant coffee, particularly at 2–3 cups/day, were associated with significant reductions in incident CVD and mortality. Ground and instant but not decaffeinated coffee was associated with reduced arrhythmia
Get on the coffees everyone (this doesn't suggest I have heart problems either, just for the less intelligent posters out there)

Get on the coffees everyone (this doesn't suggest I have heart problems either, just for the less intelligent posters out there)
I've recently turned into a coffee snob. The pods used to be good enough but now they taste bad because I've grown accustomed to the good s**t.

Caffeine addiction is a thing. Pretty sure I get headaches on weekends sometimes because I'm less likely to drink coffee when I'm not working.

I've recently turned into a coffee snob. The pods used to be good enough but now they taste bad because I've grown accustomed to the good s**t.

Caffeine addiction is a thing. Pretty sure I get headaches on weekends sometimes because I'm less likely to drink coffee when I'm not working.
Going by that study I sounds like you are doing more good than harm?

Get a Moka express and get going on the weekend 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back