Banter The Adelaide Board Politics/COVID Thread Part 2 (WARNING NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How it started

View attachment 1523749

How it’s going

How much KFC did you binge eat last night?

Let's find a few responses to your fat brains post.

Dr. Christopher Foley, who criticized mask-wearing and spread false information about a COVID-19 vaccine, passed away from complications of the virus.

How it started and how it ended 😂

RDT_20221002_0949426679357173591626154.jpg

RDT_20221002_095120596481844327743325.jpg

Stick to giving ill advised fitness advice big guy.

Cap must surely be saying the science changed on Tyson Stengle:tearsofjoy:

You a pod guy, instant, something else ?o
Turns out we have a few coffee connoisseurs here.

At home we have a Jura automatic and have recently started getting our beans from a local coffee place called Bricks and Mortar. At one work I use our commercial machine in the bar, which I've also transitioned to the local roaster. I'm not a coffee snob, but I will admit that we've bought beans from Woolies in the past that I didn't like and I have had coffees made at places that I would have taken back if I was that way inclined. But not enjoying a coffee is very much a rare exception. I will say that pods very much don't do it for me at all, I find it very hard to get the ratios right and I don't have the patience. I'll use decent quality instant before bothering with a pod.

How much KFC did you binge eat last night?

Let's find a few responses to your fat brains post.

How it started and how it ended 😂

View attachment 1523763

View attachment 1523766

Stick to giving ill advised fitness advice big guy.

Is the fact that people died with covid somehow newsworthy to you?

At home we have a Jura automatic and have recently started getting our beans from a local coffee place called Bricks and Mortar. At one work I use our commercial machine in the bar, which I've also transitioned to the local roaster. I'm not a coffee snob, but I will admit that we've bought beans from Woolies in the past that I didn't like and I have had coffees made at places that I would have taken back if I was that way inclined. But not enjoying a coffee is very much a rare exception. I will say that pods very much don't do it for me at all, I find it very hard to get the ratios right and I don't have the patience. I'll use decent quality instant before bothering with a pod.
Coffee seems to he like wine , you can get good coffe and bad coffee but alot depends on palate

I don't think you come across as a coffee snob at all.

The same newsworthiness of a random tweet don't you think😉

No, not at all. SP's post was from some bloke having a serious crack at people who choose to not get vaccinated. And then the same bloke is posting that his latest jab made him sicker than his actual bouts of covid. Slippery has never suggested that people weren't going to be dying with covid, so there's no relevance that people have.

No, not at all. SP's post was from some bloke having a serious crack at people who choose to not get vaccinated. And then the same bloke is posting that his latest jab made him sicker than his actual bouts of covid. Slippery has never suggested that people weren't going to be dying with covid, so there's no relevance that people have.
Mine was from someone having a serious crack as well, just anti vaxxers. Actually both where. Thier deaths were expected, but their covid denials were the relevant part. Not that they died.

Look, I know you like mental gymnastics, but this isn't the hill you need to die on......

Mine was from someone having a serious crack as well, just anti vaxxers. Actually both where. Thier deaths were expected, but their covid denials were the relevant part. Not that they died.

Look, I know you like mental gymnastics, but this isn't the hill you need to die on......

But SP's post aligns with his personal views on mandating vaccination, whereas your posts are totally irrelevant to his views. You've never been particularly good with analogies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But SP's post aligns with his personal views on mandating vaccination, whereas your posts are totally irrelevant to his views. You've never been particularly good with analogies.
Her views are completely irrelevant.

She has tried to post continued misinformation about covid and the vaccine for 2 years.

That was another attempt to mock people who supported things her was against.

I merely showed the flip side of her position, that is people like her that spread misinformation, they didn't get the benefit of a bad vaccine reaction....they died.

Your analogy, like her views was garbage

Last edited:
Lol imagine someone pretending that slippery was sincere with his post🤣

1970 has always been very defensive of our conspiracy theorist.

Not sure why.

because, like him, i'm anti-mandate. And since we discovered that 95% fully vaxxed rates did SFA in terms of halting transmission, so should the vast majority of those that were originally for it. To still support a mandate that has been totally wound back despite plummeting fully vaxxed rates with covid running throughout the population and almost no other controls still in place is only for the severely demented. On one hand we have the fully blown anti vax conspiracists and on the other we have the mentally disabled efftards that still believe that everyone that isn't vaxxed is somehow selfish and a greater danger than the person that they greet with a kiss at the door every evening and then we have the vast majority that is the rest of us. Not you and not OGC, you're very much the latter.

because, like him, i'm anti-mandate. And since we discovered that 95% fully vaxxed rates did SFA in terms of halting transmission, so should the vast majority of those that were originally for it. To still support a mandate that has been totally wound back despite plummeting fully vaxxed rates with covid running throughout the population and almost no other controls still in place is only for the severely demented. On one hand we have the fully blown anti vax conspiracists and on the other we have the mentally disabled efftards that still believe that everyone that isn't vaxxed is somehow selfish and a greater danger than the person that they greet with a kiss at the door every evening and then we have the vast majority that is the rest of us. Not you and not OGC, you're very much the latter.
I assume you just cut and paste this word soup these days? Saves actually typing it out?

I do admire you willingingly putting it in writing for all to see though. I'd say most of it has only been debunked 20 or 30 times though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back