Banter The Adelaide Board Politics/COVID Thread Part 2 (WARNING NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
C’mon. That’s a really disingenuous comparison.

I’m not sure why, outside of say a surgical setting, there is still a requirement to wear one for face-to-face GP contact, or sitting in a waiting room.

Which part of that above statement do you disagree with, and why?

”Health nerd” is so propagandized he doesn’t realize he’s ratifying the flawed mask logic.

If mask-wearing really is akin to washing your hands after the toilet, then the current rules say “It’s okay not to wash your hands after taking a sh*t everywhere except the doctor’s office.”

Could it possibly be that doctors see multiple potentially vulnerable people daily, and so take some measures in an attempt to reduce their chance of getting covid and passing it on?

Nah, its because doctors are dumb and don't understand medicine or science! Right?

Could it possibly be that doctors see multiple potentially vulnerable people daily, and so take some measures in an attempt to reduce their chance of getting covid and passing it on?

Nah, its because doctors are dumb and don't understand medicine or science! Right?

So people have to wear a mask going to a GP medical facility/chemist/aged care facility/hospital.

What seriously is people’s problem with that? FMD.

I just don’t get it.

It is similar analogy to a seat belt. I put it on because I’m required to but I never expect to be in a road crash. Haven’t been in one for over 30 years, so why should I need to wear one. That is the illogically thinking of those that see the imposition of wearing a mask for say 15 mins as onerous in health settings.

Wear the god damn mask as required. As Jim Jeffries would say “we live in a society, follow the rules”.

It has never been “the science” in the history of the planet until five minutes ago.

We are discussing whether it should still be required — if you think the current risk levels dictate that it should still be required, then argue that, and bring something to the table that prosecutes that case.

But don’t pretend this is all just par for the course medically. It sounds like you just want people to wear masks to the GP forever.

It has never been “the science” in the history of the planet until five minutes ago.

We are discussing whether it should still be required — if you think the current risk levels dictate that it should still be required, then argue that, and bring something to the table that prosecutes that case.

But don’t pretend this is all just par for the course medically. It sounds like you just want people to wear masks to the GP forever.

A nice word salad to show everyone that you just don't get it.

So what was the engine replacement for a Lexus?

Weird they didn't compare apples with apples.

It's more weird they compared replacing the battery to replacing the engine, they should have costed how much to replace the petrol tank.

Batteries store fuel, the engine/motor use that stored fuel to move the car.

Story should have been about "EV batteries will need to be replaced after 10 years, it will cost about half of the initial purchase price of the EV, the batteries may need replacing a lot earlier if they will be used bidirectionally (power home) as they were not designed for this type of charging/discharging"

FeFQk6eX0AQNNQd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I kind of miss the mask insanity.

I realize some fruitcakes like you, OneGreatCommie and ADLwhathisname are still wearing them, but they’re mostly gone now.

It was and still is a good identifier, very useful.

There you go again, making assumptions about me based on your weird view that people who don't share all of your opinions must have one set of extreme opposite views.

Question for OneGreatCommie…

Do you believe the world is better, safer, more stable and more prosperous than it was this time four years ago?

And here he goes again with the 'commie' bullshit.

You still haven't defined a communist - your masters tell you to use a word and you follow their direction without any thought. It is sad really.

As Jim Jeffries would say “we live in a society, follow the rules”.

Should we be surprised you take your life tips from Jim Jefferies?

“On Valentine's day last year Pistorius shot and killed the hottest girl on earth - that's when he became an inspiration to me.

"Because hot girls have been getting away with too much s*** for too f***ing long. Let that be a lesson to all you hot girls out there.

"You can't just say whatever the f*** you want, people have feelings you c***s."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back