Banter The Adelaide Board Politics/COVID Thread Part 2 (WARNING NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowked

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 14, 2004
The other end of the foot bridge
AFL Club
Adelaide
Whereas I have no problem with this. Climate change for example is such a huge issue that I have no problem with players saying I don’t want to support a company that contributes to it.

This goes way back to sports teams touring South Africa during apartheid. They justified it by saying “oh it’s just sport, not politics” - except that helped prop up a regime that disadvantaged more than half the population.

For me, it’s about time sport faced up to these issues - including gambling - and organizations realised they can’t have their cake and eat it too.
Sounds ok but now we have to get rid of all vehicle manufacturers including Toyota

Crow till I die

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Um ok. So at the moment there is massive early voting in Georgia, looks like it could be a hige blue wave.
There would only be a huge red wave due to liars like Fox news and teh other crap you hold as gospel.
You know, if you (can) read you will learn something

One of the most comprehensive pollsters tips a 52-48 republican senate after mid terms

They also predict a +27 house seat gain

That house seat gain assumes a 50-50 split in toss up seats. Even if every toss up went democrat, the repubs still take the house

You live in cloud cuckoo land if you think a blue wave is coming

Crow till I die

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide

We have a reality denier here. If you see rampant crime and the democrats tell you there is no crime, if you see the southern border overrun and the democrats tell you the border is under control and you can't afford to eat or heat your house and the democrats tell you they have costs and inflation under control...you only believe what the democrats say and not your own eyes if you are mentally insane

OneGreatClub

TheBrownDog
Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Imagine seriously supporting a party that has Q as one of it’s ideologies.
Wants women subjugated and unable to make decisions about their own bodies and puts them at medical risk.
Mocks and abuses gay people.
Supports nazi ideology..
Will hand mobster genocidal negalomaniac Putin his neighbour on a silver platter which was Trump’s promise all along.
Has candidates who can hardly string two coherent words together and believe in Satan as an actual entity.
Has said that unless the vote goes their way they will tantrum and refuse to certify it. They want to end Demcracy.
Beleive in a puffy orange thieving lying cult leader to save them.
Show severe racist tendencies.

Ugh

Just revoltimg.
We have a reality denier here. If you see rampant crime and the democrats tell you there is no crime, if you see the southern border overrun and the democrats tell you the border is under control and you can't afford to eat or heat your house and the democrats tell you they have costs and inflation under control...you only believe what the democrats say and not your own eyes if you are mentally insane
here you go,again…global issues but blame Dems.
Trump achieved almost nothing in his presidency.
He is a fraud.

Eagleboy2011

Brownlow Medallist
May 16, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
WWTFC,Chelsea,Glasgow Celtic,Lech Poznan
Wants women subjugated and unable to make decisions about their own bodies and puts them at medical risk.
Supports nazi ideology..
Will hand mobster genocidal negalomaniac Putin his neighbour on a silver platter which was Trump’s promise all along.
Has candidates who can hardly string two coherent words together and believe in Satan as an actual entity.
Has said that unless the vote goes their way they will tantrum and refuse to certify it. They want to end Demcracy.

Ugh

Just revoltimg.

Trump achieved almost nothing in his presidency.:think:
He is a fraud.
Note the paper. One of your commie friendly publications as well as Pravda.

Maddogmetro

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2016
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Washington Wizards
We are debating mandates implemented by politicians , that is the entire debate, everything else is an offshoot of that central theme, and you’ve written everything under the sun except your view on the actual topic at hand.

”Why do I have to address the debate topic! What relevance does the debate topic have to the debate!”

That is not the debate topic. You are literally debating yourself on that topic.

OneGreatClub

TheBrownDog
Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
8 out 10 of the States with the highest murder rate are……dada…..Red States.
Gun deaths almost twice as high in Red States.
Red States have 40% higher crime.

I guess the GOP aren’t as good at fighting crime as you believe.

And ditto you only believe what MAGA say so a bit of projection wouldn’t you say?

ADL9798

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool

Haha, are you morons really still peddling this is as your big 'gotcha' moment? You must be kidding me.

At the time these comments were made, Alpha and Delta were the predominant circulating variants of SARS-CoV-2 virus. For these variants, vaccination did reduce risk of infection. This is both self evident from population level data, and confirmed in numerous RCTs which I've shared previously. My kindergarten aged kids would understand these pretty pictures so it's staggering and embarrassing that you don't.

Vaccine1.jpeg
Vaccine2.jpeg

In the weeks and months after the Omicron variant was first detected, policy and messaging shifted, recognising the growing body of evidence that vaccines were not as effective at preventing transmission for this variant.

You idiots are complaining that we should have known in March 2021 that vaccines weren't going to be as effective against a variant that didn't even f***ing exist until November 2021. I can't imagine how unfathomably stupid you would need to be to still not understand this, given the number of times it has been explained to you.

Last edited:

Kane McGoodwin

Make me an Admin!
May 21, 2001
Floating around the Universe
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
8 out 10 of the States with the highest murder rate are……dada…..Red States.
Gun deaths almost twice as high in Red States.
Red States have 40% higher crime.

I guess the GOP aren’t as good at fighting crime as you believe.

And ditto you only believe what MAGA say so a bit of projection wouldn’t you say?
States with more guns per capita are arming crazies who shouldn't have a licence to kill people.

Howard's best legacy was making hight powered weapons illegal in Australia for the general population.

We are safer for it... meanwhile Americans continue to be killed daily because they hold on to an outdated amendment which was written when there were no high powered weapons.

I'm glad I live in Australia & not the USA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crow till I die

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Supports nazi ideology..

Ugh

Just revoltimg.

Trump achieved almost nothing in his presidency.
He is a fraud.
Reading your insane ramblings i think we know who the fraudster is..global issues my arse..its self inflicted and you know it

fortunatecrow

Premiership Player
Oct 17, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
There are no bounds to the persecution complex. I wonder what the next logical step down this infinite rabbit hole will be?

ahmmmmm. This where we do "that's the joke, ViralNews NY. "Birds aren't real" is such a well known satire that it has its own wikipedia page.

OneGreatClub

TheBrownDog
Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Haha, are you morons really still peddling this is as your big 'gotcha' moment? You must be kidding me.

At the time these comments were made, Alpha and Delta were the predominant circulating variants of SARS-CoV-2 virus. For these variants, vaccination did reduce risk of infection. This is both self evident from population level data, and confirmed in numerous RCTs which I've shared previously. My kindergarten aged kids would understand these pretty pictures so it's staggering and embarrassing that you don't.

View attachment 1539500View attachment 1539501

In the weeks and months after the Omicron variant was first detected, policy and messaging shifted, recognising the growing body of evidence that vaccines were not as effective at preventing transmission for this variant.

You idiots are complaining that we should have known in March 2021 that vaccines weren't going to be as effective against a variant that didn't even f***ing exist until November 2021. I can't imagine how unfathomably stupid you would need to be to still not understand this, given the number of times it has been explained to you.
No point dealing in facts, they don’t want facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back