Banter The Adelaide Board Politics/COVID Thread Part 2 (WARNING NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is this young genius Slippery?.. a friend of yours?.

Or… Just another random twitter moron you’ve stumbled upon with an opinion who provides absolutely no evidence whatsoever to back up her hysterically emotive claims that there are all these pregnant women who have gone full term and are all of a sudden “terminating their pregnancies as they are giving birth”.

Its just more utter horseshit from flogs, often god bothering ones, who cant keep their noses out of other peoples private lives and, because they have no legitimate basis for their arguements, have to resort to blatantly lying.

You seriously cannot be that gullible to think that you continually cutting and pasting all this utter nonsense from random morons on twitter and hard right wing conspiracy theory sites, for just about any subject, actually makes you seem intelligent and somehow validates your arguments?..

All it proves is that you cannot think for yourself and are that gullible that you’ll believe anything you see and read on the internet if it speaks to your confirmation biases..

Its embarrassing.

You seriously cannot be that gullible to think that you continually cutting and pasting all this utter nonsense from random morons on twitter and hard right wing conspiracy theory sites, for just about any subject, actually makes you seem intelligent and somehow validates your arguments?..

How about I cut and paste a picture of the Supreme Court of the United States.

Enjoy.

1656644460599.jpeg

How about I cut and paste a picture of the Supreme Court of the United States.

Enjoy.

View attachment 1436985
So basically you’ve got nothing..

I mean, you’ve been in here the last few days blabbing on about you being on the same page as nearly everyone else about this abortion issue..

saying you agree that it should be legal and accessable to all up until a point (around the 22 week point of a pregnancy).. have you not?

Here’s where you said it..

9AEBBFAF-F8CB-4126-8284-209961AB4785.jpeg

yet here you are posting up a short clip with of a hysterical moron on twitter making the completely fabricated claims that there are all these pregnant women “going full term and as they are just about to give birth they are deciding to have an abortion”, so basically suck s**t to the hard left women that will suffer from this decision as they bought it on themselves.. one can only assume you posted that young ladies clip up here because you wholeheartedly agree with it right?

Your actions don’t fit with your words..

Then when your called out on it you childishly put your little “LOL” and respond with a picture of the supreme court..

Do you also act this childish when out in public when you arent protected by the anonymity of an internet forum?..

Probably because the issue arose around westfield introducing paid parking. As usual, people choose to combine issues to muddy waters and get their own way. The cost of westfield adding paid parking on top of the cost of living when westfield also make a mint from having skyhigh leases was where it came from.

Hospital paid parking on the other hand is generally in place to keep cars turning over. I sympathise with hospital staff but have you tried to get a park at a hospital in general when visiting someone during peak times. Its borderline impossible. Imagine if those parks were full of staff cars all the time. Visitors who are often elderly will be made to find alternate means.

I am still trying to get my head around how the government can stop a company charging for parking on land that they own.

So you can't see the hypocrisy in the state government telling Westfield that they're not allowed to charge for parking, but the government can charge for parking at hospitals?

Sorry, but Pete has misread the room with this.

Some common sense at last. Still a 21% gap between 2nd and 3rd dose rates but demand has slowed to a trickle - shows much of the demand was falsely driven by mandates and coercive practices.

“shows much of the demand was falsely driven by mandates and coercive practices.”

What???..

Nothing in that article, and the decision to close a couple of vaccination hubs it is discussing, could make any normal thinking person come to the conclusion you have and justifies the sentence above that you have written..

All it shows is that around 94% of the SA population (just like around 94% of the entire Aussie population) got their two or three covid vaccinations and weren’t utterly gullible dumb*s that didnt get vaxxed because they instead listened to conspiracy theorists and anti-vax deadshits…

And now that this majority have all gotten them there is less vaccination hubs required.. and local doctors and healthcare centres are increasingly available to help with those still looking for the vax.

Its not rocket *ing science..

What's the source got to do with it, it's the story within the article...
Bahahahahaha, seriously!!

“Whats the source got to do with it”..

Congratulations on writting quite possibly the dumbest sentence in the history of the internet..

I tip my hat to you my good sir!… please stick to hobby farming.

Bahahahahaha, seriously!!

“Whats the source got to do with it”..

Congratulations on writting quite possibly the dumbest sentence in the history of the internet..

I tip my hat to you my good sir!… please stick to hobby farming.
And you stick to your over the top expletive laden total crap posting...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pffffft..

reading the unhinged hard right nonsense and conspiracy theory laden garbage from the deeply conservative cranks and crazies on here is enough to make you want to swear in disbelief..

Disbelief at just how easily brainwashed some are..

'in 2019, women in their twenties accounted for the majority of abortions (56.9%). The majority of abortions in 2019 took place early in gestation: 92.7% of abortions were performed at ≤13 weeks’ gestation; a smaller number of abortions (6.2%) were performed at 14–20 weeks’ gestation, and even fewer (<1.0%) were performed at ≥21 weeks’ gestation. Early medical abortion is defined as the administration of medications(s) to induce an abortion at ≤9 completed weeks’ gestation, consistent with the current Food and Drug Administration labeling for mifepristone (implemented in 2016). In 2019, 42.3% of all abortions were early medical abortions.'

The argument used by republicans is proven to be false and not one person has ever supplied proof that a baby let alone multiple were aborted at 38 weeks. The argument is nothing more than a shitful attempt by stupid people who cant debate to silence the opposition by trying to make it sound like they support 38 weeks abortions.

I never thought Id be adding to my list of the stupid of the stupid but please welcome to the below list, prolife

Flat earthers, antivaxxers, anti covid vaxxers, covid deniers, militant vegans, Trump supporters and now prolife activists. Flat earthers, antivaxxers and militant vegans enjoyed a great run for so many years sitting at the top of the tree, but damn this list has grown quick in the last 5 years.

Another woeful decision by the US Supreme Court. The cavemen states are happy tho.

USA supreme court has become way too political in their decision making.

Hopefully this never happens in Australia & our court system remains neutral to politics.

Last edited:
Another woeful decision by the US Supreme Court

Yet again proof, the republican judges on the supreme court are misusing the court. The justice system should never be used as a toy for political parties to smash their opponents and the people that voted for them. You'd think judges wouldnt be so easy bought...but here we are.

The Daily Mail UK

Yeh, hardly credible for balance.

I suppose its a positive it isn’t extreme 🤪🤪🤪🤪

USA supreme court has become way top political in their decision making.

Hopefully this never happens in Australia & our court system remains neutral to politics.

I dont think it could. Although never say never I guess. Australia tends to not have the same cultural background of the law being linked to political allegiance and how the constitution is interpreted. I do notice similarities starting to creep in between the USA and Australian politics. There has never been less bipartisan agreement in parliament and both parties seem to be coming closer to oppose the opposition at all costs and give them nothing. With the supreme court kicking off like this with the USA, strategists for both parties could start targeting the justice system to gain a win where politically they couldn't.

I drove past a protest on North Tce just now. Blocking the North & KWS intersection. I thought it was those extinction rebellion numpties.

But no, they are protesting abortion rights.

In Adelaide, SA. Where it’s been decriminalized and legislation about to take effect.

We have reached peak stupid.

Yet again proof, the republican judges on the supreme court are misusing the court. The justice system should never be used as a toy for political parties to smash their opponents and the people that voted for them. You'd think judges wouldnt be so easy bought...but here we are.
What a load of absolute uneducated crap

Did you see the other decision today?. 5-4 to uphold bidens ending of remain in mexico and send it back to the lower courts. A horrendous decision for the impact that will now have. Dont see any of you whining about that one?..

As for conservative judges on the court..isn't it odd that some decisions seem to have conservatives siding with the far left judges on the court. Yet almost exclusively these far left judges vote lockstep together and rarely ever side with the other side. And i posted earlier the wacko opinion written in support of bidens epa having more power..because kids born now might be alive to see half the eastern seaboard underwater. What a load of bullcrap. Now regardless the merits of the case and i don't have any great reason to not want the epa to be able to control emmissions to a better level so have no skin in that game, to put up the argument kagan did was crayon level and as blatant an attempt to back her political side as a certain poster would say. How about putting forward actual reasoned arguments

So end of the day you can whine and grizzle all you want, but the far left judges on the SC are are just as partizan political

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back