Opinion The Adelaide Board Politics/COVID Thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see anyone praise ScoMo for having secret miniseries.

Who was prasiing this nonsense as I think you are making it up.
I can't even recall any members of our resident RWNJ circle jerk having anything positive to say about it.

... and that's saying something!

So it’s okay to do Chinese communist-style tyranny as long as there’s no vaccine. Got it.
Lol - tyranny?

Seek help to move on like most of us as this obsession is taking over your life.

Seriousness of what exactly?

How is your life impacted at the moment?

Most of us are living like we were pre-covid.

I think he's talking about the seriousness of the secret left wing plot to turn every child into a transexual drag queen.

How is your life impacted at the moment?

Why does my life have to be impacted in order to make an observation about current events?

I merely pointed out some schools were re-introducing masks. That’s a factual observation.

You guys have said all the restrictions have been released in a “stepwise“ manner, so what do you think of something like that?

If you think it’s bullshit that they have to wear masks, just say it. The sky won‘t fall in!

As for the situation in China, your rationalization of your own rampant hypocrisy seems to be that the Chinese haven’t taken the mRNA jabs, therefore, the conditions the Chinese government is inflicting on its people are perfectly okay!

I mean, I knew from the last two years that’s exactly what you all thought, it’s just wild to hear it from this particular perspective.

You think what’s happening in China right now isn’t tyrannical?
You suggested it was happening here in Australia!

We already know there is a lack of human rights in the likes or China

I quoted the article to you only days ago.

We are different here though in a very big way!

Wow, a few kids need to wear masks.

Big bloody deal...

You suggested it was happening here in Australia!

We already know there is a lack of human rights in the likes or China

I quoted the article to you only days ago.

We are different here though in a very big way!

Wow, a few kids need to wear masks.

Big bloody deal...

So China’s lockdowns = human rights issue.

World’s longest lockdown in Victoria = nothing to see here!

wE aRe VeRy DiFfErEnT hErE iN a VeRy BiG WaY!!!

Honest question

Has the Omicron mutation of COVID together with people getting vaccinated significantly lowered the potential health risks of COVID from what it was back in 2020?

Honest question

Has the Omicron mutation of COVID together with people getting vaccinated significantly lowered the potential health risks of COVID from what it was back in 2020?

Depends who you’re talking about.

An 80 year old, sure

A healthy 20 year old… f*ck all.

That question also presupposes a couple of things.

1) That you believe there would be justification for the tyranny in China right now if it was a much more serious strain than Omicron. That’s my whole problem with you blokes. You think freedom is always conditional upon the status of Covid. F*ck me dead.

2) That Australia stopped losing its mind post Omicron and high vaccination levels. It really didn’t. It took a LOT longer than that.

Depends who you’re talking about.

An 80 year old, sure

A healthy 20 year old… f*ck all.

That question also presupposes a couple of things.

1) That you believe there would be justification for the tyranny in China right now if it was a much more serious strain than Omicron. That’s my whole problem with you blokes. You think freedom is always conditional upon the status of Covid. F*ck me dead.

2) That Australia stopped losing its mind post Omicron and high vaccination levels. It really didn’t. It took a LOT longer than that.

It's been a very long time since we have had a symptomatic covid+ patient in my RACF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You just want to continue the circle work.

No one in Australia is locked down & now likely not we have been vaccinated.

You need to move on with your life.

We are nothing like China, yet the way you whinge daily, you would think we are!

Do you agree with it or not? Stop avoiding the issue.
How is this a big deal.

Not sure it's needed even with case numbers rising, but I have actual real issues to deal with in my life...

We are nothing like China in many ways, but when it came to Covid, we were almost identical.
Lol, you have completely lost it!

China is locked down.

We are not.

Seek professional help... seriously!

They are locked down the same way many western countries were, it’s just the year that is different.
They are locked down when everyone has been vaccinated which is madness.

The fact you continue to not distinguish this still after all this time is astonishing!!

Last edited:
They are locked down when everyone has been vaccinated which is madness.

With Sinovac.

Mmmm…let’s see what you said about that.

Good question.... as I wouldn't trust sinovac given the reports health care workers have been dying from covid after being fully vaccinated.

Yes, the Sinovac is a major concern as not only does it appear less effective to prevent someone catching covid, there are reports many vaccinated healthcare workers have died from covid... so it's not very effective at lessening the impact either.

Oh my. Can’t get your story straight can you son…

With Sinovac.

Mmmm…let’s see what you said about that.

Oh my. Can’t get your story straight can you son…
There is nothing inconsistent about my story...

There are perfectly good vaccines out there which have allowed countries to get on as normal.

The fact you think Australia is like China shoes you are extremely triggered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back