Opinion The Adelaide Board Politics/COVID Thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing inconsistent about my story...

There are perfectly good vaccines out there which have allowed countries to get on as normal.

The fact you think Australia is like China shoes you are extremely triggered.

Hold on, they are vaccinated with a vaccine you yourself said was ineffective and untrustworthy.

So based on that should they be currently locked down or not? You’re the one telling the story mate.

Hold on, they are vaccinated with a vaccine you yourself said was ineffective and untrustworthy.

So based on that should they be currently locked down or not? You’re the one telling the story mate.
There are effective vaccines available despite your ignorance.

Depends who you’re talking about.

An 80 year old, sure

A healthy 20 year old… f*ck all.

That question also presupposes a couple of things.

1) That you believe there would be justification for the tyranny in China right now if it was a much more serious strain than Omicron. That’s my whole problem with you blokes. You think freedom is always conditional upon the status of Covid. F*ck me dead.

2) That Australia stopped losing its mind post Omicron and high vaccination levels. It really didn’t. It took a LOT longer than that.

All of those assumptions based off one question from me

Once again with the "you people" argument, that old chestnut where you dichotomously attempt to shoehorn everyone into two categories and lack the ability to see individual nuance between opinions and just apply a one size fits all argument to everything.

I said back in January that Omicron changed the landscape and with the vaccine that things will return back to how they were pre-COVID which they more or less have.

The argument of trying to compare us to China seems a bit hyperbolic to me.

Last edited:
Interesting that ScoMo was censured in parliament on the same day the ICAC legislation was passed.... the same ICAC he promised but failed to deliver as PM.

Actions speak louder that words... particularly from someone who is full of BS.

[SIZE=3][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)]Eagleboy2011[/COLOR][/SIZE].​

Here a good article re the latest vibe about General Angus Campbell

"Veteran's demand ADF chiel General Angus Campbell return his Medal"
they are talking about his Distinguished Service Cross.

They are locked down the same way many western countries were, it’s just the year that is different.
There may be more to it as well and I am not meaning in a Covid way.
Look at the locations,
And is this a practice run at something bigger in the future?
The best way to keep a secret is to Lock down a key part of the Population.
And with the media already Banned interesting times are afoot.

With Sinovac.

Mmmm…let’s see what you said about that.

Oh my. Can’t get your story straight can you son…

Interesting old Fonz was very concerned about Sinovac’s effectiveness at infection resistance. Yet recently he was 100% aware that meaningfully reducing transmission was NEVER a feature that mandates were predicated upon.

There is nothing inconsistent about my story...

There are perfectly good vaccines out there which have allowed countries to get on as normal.

The fact you think Australia is like China shoes you are extremely triggered.

So it’s right to lock them down because the vaccine isn’t effective? Sounds like you support the lockdowns. Not that you’d state either way and actually identify a position, but it’s pretty clear that Sinovax = bad = lockdown good.

Interesting that ScoMo was censured in parliament on the same day the ICAC legislation was passed.... the same ICAC he promised but failed to deliver as PM.

ScoMo is a total w***er, but censuring him is a waste of time. He’ll continue to draw his $ whilst achieving SFA until he retires at the end of this term. Even prior to the review of his actions he failed the pub test 100 times over. Parliamentary censure is water off a megalomaniac’s back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[SIZE=3][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)]Eagleboy2011[/COLOR][/SIZE].​

Here a good article re the latest vibe about General Angus Campbell

"Veteran's demand ADF chiel General Angus Campbell return his Medal"
they are talking about his Distinguished Service Cross.

Not like the ABC to do bogus stories.

ABC article defamed commando by naming him and running ‘huge colour photo’, court told​

He will go down as one of the worst, if not the worst, PMs. And the point of censuring him was to put it on the Hansard record. It is now there for eternity and can be referred to in future if another PM acts in this manner.

Was PM for four years and basically achieved nothing. No major achievements of any note and trashed the office of PM.

A change in Covid testing in Victoria, as of about two weeks ago:

"If you have no COVID-19 symptoms, you will not be offered a PCR test unless you have been directed to get one by the Department of Health, Local Public Health Unit, a medical practitioner or nurse practitioner."

And it looks like all of the drive through testing sites closed on 16 November.

A change in Covid testing in Victoria, as of about two weeks ago:

"If you have no COVID-19 symptoms, you will not be offered a PCR test unless you have been directed to get one by the Department of Health, Local Public Health Unit, a medical practitioner or nurse practitioner."

And it looks like all of the drive through testing sites closed on 16 November.
Same just occurred in SA & think this is consistent across Australia.

RAT tests are free & easier approach to testing & reporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back