Opinion The Adelaide Board Politics/COVID Thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree - reckon Marshall cancelled it just to appease Eastern Suburbs residents. Didnt make sense when the city was screaming out for tourism after Covid lockdowns etc

Given that ramping is as bad as it has ever been, I wonder what the Ambo's and the Nurses Union would think of Adelaide getting the GP and spending the ten of millions on it ...would they be defacing the Ambulances again in protest?
The cancelled china gp is going to Portugal apparently. They had a race there in 2020 and the drivers liked the track.

Last edited:

Elon FIRES Twitter's general counsel James Baker for 'vetting internal files on Hunter Biden laptop scandal​

Fair enough... maybe you should be telling your single blokes (and the married ones) to go to Thailand instead.

I really didn't think that going to Bali for sex with Indonesians was a thing. Apparently, among some circles, it is. Pattaya & Phuket in Thailand are famous for it, as are Angeles City and Subic Bay in the Philippines. I really didn't think Bali was anywhere near the same bracket.
Just logged in this morning. OMG this thread has taken a different direction.

Putin had nothing to do with prices for oil and gas going up. If you want to blame anyone you can blame Biden and the military industrial complex that pays the democrats and expects something in return through created wars which enables them to profit. Putin didn't want war at all. Why would he torpedo his own assets of gas and oil? He only went to war as eastern ukraine citizens had been targeted and killed for years by the Ukraine puppet govt and he had also had enough of the US increasing its involvement in Europe through NATO and setting up numerous biological labs on their doorstep in Ukraine. Putin was ready to sign an agreement with Ukraine which they had both agreed upon but warmonger Biden destroyed it through the Zelensky puppet govt the US set up in 2014 when they overthrew the democratly elected leader.

What has caused inflation is the trillions of dollars of quantitative easing plus the ridiculous lockdowns which caused even more fake trillions pumped into world economies to keep business and workers affloat leading to falsely inflated assets everywhere. The goal of Biden and the deep state was to cause an economic catastrophe leading to the implementation of the Central Bank Digital Currency which is their end goal of total control and enslavement. The central banks have decided to takeover as they know that their opportunity is now after the farce that was Covid.
Say wat..
What Are You Doing Reaction GIF
Excuse Me Reaction GIF

They've already gone through a number of iterations, before settling on something that the Indonesian public can live with. A previous iteration allowed the head of the village to complain - now they don't have the right.

There is nothing in this law which should concern Australians, other than the general principle of having a Govt interfering with the bedroom habits of its population. There's pretty much zero risk to Australians, unless they plan on having unmarried sex with an Indonesian citizen.
Hmmm, hope this is not why we haven't heard from mistylake...

Every single bloke I know, and a couple of married blokes :mad:, who went to Bali, fully intended to have sex with an Indonesian citizen.

Some were dreaming because they were as ugly AF and would have to pay for it, but the others had no problem engaging in said activity.

It will only take one bitter Australia-hating grandfather, grandmother, brother, father, mother, sister, inlaw, half brother, half sister to complain. And then what? Regardless of which political party you hate or which party you vote for, this should definitely be a travel warning.
As above never been there; so maybe I assume wrong and the police are corruption free, but laws like that in foreign jurisdictions scare me witless because of the risk of a greedy copper. "You'll be OK if you don't break the law" gets a bit wobbly where the police can be rented by the hour.

As above never been there; so maybe I assume wrong and the police are corruption free, but laws like that in foreign jurisdictions scare me witless because of the risk of a greedy copper. "You'll be OK if you don't break the law" gets a bit wobbly where the police can be rented by the hour.
If you're worried about bent coppers, then sex laws are probably the least of your worries. I'm sure there are hundreds of other things a bent copper could do people for, without needing to invade their bedrooms.

Bali's bonking ban just really just mirrors Parliments lead from a couple of years back. Yes, Minister

Last edited:
Leon from Curb Your Enthusiasm won the Georgia runoff.

Now what we all have known is official what is of real interest to me tbh is will the bet ever be paid? @ kirky

Well well, the narrative seems to be crumbling now. Japanese disease expert blasts Japan's ministry of health and demands a halt to the vaccine. Apparently only 10% of the Japanese government took it lol. Says something that they don't take it themself but force it on others. Most likely the same with our politicians here I would suspect. I know Pauline Hanson let the cat out of the bag that parliament didn't mandate it on themself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who cares if someone's an anti vaxer. Unless you know, you're a fascist which means you've got major issues lol.
Who cares that someone cares they they are an anti-vaxxer....

Yes, lets have the attitude of because China does it we should do it too.

For starters, if every other country in the world gradually transfers to renewables, its almost a certainty the big polluters will follow. Its the way the world works, always has, always will. The reason nothing changes is bean counters think the answer in the bank account is always the right answer.

does anybody that posts here not support a gradual transfer to renewables? Somebody should add a poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back