Opinion The Adelaide Board Politics/COVID Thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael J Fox Marty GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy
The font choice in that gif. :handok:

NBC Reported White House Had to Choose Between Brittany Griner or Paul Whelan. 1 was a LGBTQ coloured woman that hates America and was caught breaking another countries law and admitted to it and other was an ex marine.He was arrested in Russia on December 28, 2018 while attend the wedding of a former fellow Marine. He was accused of spying.
The exchange was for a person that is known as the merchant of death. This exchange will cost many lives. Ukraine and elsewhere. He knows where all the bodies are buried. Putin will restock his arsenal.

Last edited:
SP has never deviated from arguing against mandates and supporting everybody to make their own informed decision based upon their personal risk profile.

It’s your type that were demanding others get vaccinated out of fear that unvaxxed were more dangerous to you and your nanna. Accusing SP of caring about others vax status is not only flatly wrong but also hypocritical.

No surprises there though.
Pull up one of my posts where I, as you have just claimed, demanded other people get vaccinated. Go on. I will be waiting.

sure.. I have mocked these people, called them selfish, ignorant, conspiracy theorist believing morons etc etc.. but I have never once demanded they get vaccinated so ease up with the blatant lies.

no one in this country was forced to get the vaccination. EVERYONE was given a choice. Some people were advised that due to the nature of their employment that they would need to get vaccinated. But they still had a choice.. get the vax and continue working in their current job or don’t get the vax and find work in a different job. as much as the hand wringers in here like to continue to claim it’s isnt a choice, it is and that’s how the courts in this country also adjudged it.

this endless spooking by the antivax brigade just needs to stop. It’s fxxkn embarrassing. It’s over. they were never forced to get the vax and yet here they are nearly a year later still fxxkn whining about it.

just how obsessed can people get over a little needle they never even had stuck in their arm.

NBC Reported White House Had to Choose Between Brittany Griner or Paul Whelan. 1 was a LGBTQ coloured woman that hates America and was caught breaking another countries law and admitted to it and other was an ex marine.He was arrested in Russia on December 28, 2018 while attend the wedding of a former fellow Marine. He was accused of spying.
The exchange was for a person that is known as the merchant of death. This exchange will cost many lives. Ukraine and elsewhere. He knows where all the bodies are buried. Putin will restock his arsenal.

i take it you, the cat turd and musk think there was an option to get Paul Whelan out in a prisoner exchange. Which is yet again complete bullshit fabricated by the hard right in a desperate attempt to smear joe biden… and even the Whelan family have recognised this and released the following statement on it in the past few hours;

“I am so glad that Brittney Griner is on her way home,” David Whelan, Paul’s twin brother, said in a statement Thursday via ABC’s Jay O’Brien. “As the family member of a Russian hostage, I can literally only imagine the joy she will have, being reunited with her loved ones, and in time for the holidays. There is no greater success than for a wrongful detainee to be free and for them to go home. The Biden Administration made the right decision to bring Ms. Griner home, and to make the deal that was possible, rather than waiting for one that wasn’t going to happen.”

the Russian’s probably won’t ever release Whelan..

and if the trump loonies think they will then, given Paul has been locked up since 2018 in Russia, why didn’t/couldn’t their hero Trump get him out when he was POTUS?..

and I’m not sure painting Whelan as a “left behind” ex marine war hero is that correct either..

Paul Whelan was court-martial’ d by the Marine Corps and received a Bad Conduct discharge after being convicted of multiple counts of larceny, dereliction of duty, identity fraud, false statements, and check fraud. He tried to steal hundreds of thousands of dollars off the U.S. government.

So he wasn’t even in the marines when he was captured by the Russians.. so you can hardly claim he’s some soldier that’s been left behind.. but again..

the hard right don’t care for facts when it comes to their cool stories..

Pull up one of my posts where I, as you have just claimed, demanded other people get vaccinated. Go on. I will be waiting.

sure.. I have mocked these people, called them selfish, ignorant, conspiracy theorist believing morons etc etc.. but I have never once demanded they get vaccinated so ease up with the blatant lies.

no one in this country was forced to get the vaccination. EVERYONE was given a choice. Some people were advised that due to the nature of their employment that they would need to get vaccinated. But they still had a choice.. get the vax and continue working in their current job or don’t get the vax and find work in a different job. as much as the hand wringers in here like to continue to claim it’s isnt a choice, it is and that’s how the courts in this country also adjudged it.

this endless spooking by the antivax brigade just needs to stop. It’s fxxkn embarrassing. It’s over. they were never forced to get the vax and yet here they are nearly a year later still fxxkn whining about it.

just how obsessed can people get over a little needle they never even had stuck in their arm.
People that have done the research just look at you as an npc mate. Because we know the truth and you're in denial about it.

Last edited:
People that have done the research just look at you as an npc mate. Because we know you're factually wrong.
So Trump - just because you say something over & over doesn't make it true.

Ironic you are calling others factually wrong....as I can't recall a single post of yours that was correct... which is quite a feat.

So Trump - just because you say something over & over doesn't make it true.

Ironic you are calling others factually wrong....as I can't recall a single post of yours that was correct... which is quite a feat.
You mean how sa health tell people to wear a mask even though masks don't stop viruses. and how people go to hospital when it's not even about covid and they just happen to test positive. They record it down as a covid case and use it to fear monger. and they'll also report if someone died with covid and not of covid and record it as a covid death. You guys haven't worked it out yet.

Better go get tested if you have cold or flu symptoms just be told to go home and isolate for a week if you test positive. So um how does that help you? Oh it doesn't? well it helps them with their covid case numbers. Congratulations, you are number that they use to fear monger people with.

Last edited:
You mean how sa health tell people to wear a mask even though masks don't stop viruses. and how people go to hospital when it's not even about covid and they just happen to test positive. They record it down as a covid case and use it to fear monger. and they'll also report if someone died with covid and not of covid and record it as a covid death. You guys haven't worked it out yet.
I worked you out on day 1! ;)

Better go get tested if you have cold or flu symptoms just be told to go home and isolate for a week if you test positive. So um how does that help you? Oh it doesn't? well it helps them with their covid case numbers. Congratulations, you are number that they use to fear monger people with.
Wow insane

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i take it you, the cat turd and musk think there was an option to get Paul Whelan out in a prisoner exchange. Which is yet again complete bullshit fabricated by the hard right in a desperate attempt to smear joe biden… and even the Whelan family have recognised this and released the following statement on it in the past few hours;

“I am so glad that Brittney Griner is on her way home,” David Whelan, Paul’s twin brother, said in a statement Thursday via ABC’s Jay O’Brien. “As the family member of a Russian hostage, I can literally only imagine the joy she will have, being reunited with her loved ones, and in time for the holidays. There is no greater success than for a wrongful detainee to be free and for them to go home. The Biden Administration made the right decision to bring Ms. Griner home, and to make the deal that was possible, rather than waiting for one that wasn’t going to happen.”

and if the trump loonies think they will then, given Paul has been locked up since 2018 in Russia, why didn’t/couldn’t their hero Trump get him out when he was POTUS?..

and I’m not sure painting Whelan as a “left behind” ex marine war hero is that correct either..

Paul Whelan was court-martial’ d by the Marine Corps and received a Bad Conduct discharge after being convicted of multiple counts of larceny, dereliction of duty, identity fraud, false statements, and check fraud. He tried to steal hundreds of thousands of dollars off the U.S. government.

So he wasn’t even in the marines when he was captured by the Russians.. so you can hardly claim he’s some soldier that’s been left behind.. but again..

Grimer being both black and gay has totally triggered them.
The extreme RW media disinfo machine relies on the MAGAS having extremely short memories, even shorter attention spans and an inability to ascertain what is real and what is psyops bs. They sure knew how to pick their victims.

Last edited:
Clueless minister more concerned with virtue signalling to minorities than doing her job in knowing the level of excess mortality in this country. It's 17% btw. Disgusting that she didn't know this fact or wasn't interested in finding it out. Ignorance is bliss but that isn't going to cut it here.

It might be time that they admitted that their (and the previous govt's) vaccine policy has increased deaths. They can try and talk there way out of it but numerous countries actually keep accurate data in regards injuries and death from the gene jab. There's going to be blowback but it's better to pull the band-aid off. and do what needs to be done in removing them.

Last edited:
This should be fun

Kyrsten Sinema leaves Democratic Party, registers as independent​

Don’t think it is going to be as much fun as you like.

Think you will find that her and West Virginia mate Manchin are Democrats in name only. They will vote predominantly for the Democrats along with the other independents, King and Sanders.

Democrats will still control the Senate for the next two years.

Grimer being both black and gay has totally triggered them.
The extreme RW media disinfo machine relies on the MAGAS having extremely short memories, even shorter attention spans and an inability to ascertain what is real and what is psyops bs. They sure knew how to pick their victims.

MAGAs have the attention span and memory of a goldfish.

Haha. Bit rich for a prison guard to sit there accusing others of having a fixed or myopic world view and not being capable of critical or strategic thinking because of their career path, no?

It’s fortunate we have people like Kane McGoodwin in here basing their opinions on actual data (and a proven ability to critically analyse it) which is more than I can say for some other contributors to this thread.

Haha. Case in point.

So now that we’ve established that (a) by definition these excess deaths were people who were not expected to die when they did, and (b) that half the country have at least one chronic illness and they’re not all knocking on deaths door waiting for the wind to blow them over, I’m curious..

What actually is your theory regarding the main drivers behind the global excess mortality trends during 2020-21 (that apparently wasn’t COVID but just happened to coincide perfectly with the peaks and troughs of surges in COVID infections)?

Just for a change, some actual data, published studies or literally anything substantive to support your opinion would be useful, rather than just your hunch +/- use of the word ‘lemming’. Ta.

who here is a prison guard? For every 200 employees at a prison, less than 100 are correctional officers. Fonz doesn't have opinions based on data, he has beliefs based on nothingness. It was him that believed that excess deaths were entirely due to covid. Don't you remember? He was very clear about that. He also believed that the unvaxxed were a special kind of transmission risk to the vaccinated. What data did he rely on for that?

"I listened and took my doctors advice."

Oh how ignorant you are. Oh well, you can't be helped.

You'd have to wonder how many people actually booked in to see their doctor to ask about the vaccine. BC certainly wouldn't have and nor would the vast majority of vaccinated people. I know that I certainly didn't and nor did the missus.

The funny thing is 1970 actually believes he is a big picture guy.... but has sadly cooked his brain that he has become bitter & twisted stalking others on this board to make himself feel better.

He rarely has any post actually worth reading & must feel proud that probably the Adelaide poster who most have on ignore as a waste of oxygen.

Very funny little guy. Wasn't it you that checked posting counts just to see if you could post something derogatory about me. And then there's all you posts denigrating me without actually having the courage to quote me directly. I bet you've got my 1970crow written on a piece of paper stored in your freezer. And only Kirky and Vader have me on ignore. Still believe that the unvaxxed are a special risk to you and that all excess deaths are due to covid? Come on Fonzie, you can admit you got it wrong. I certainly thought that with both those things. And it's not hard to adapt a position when data proves it incorrect. You can do it Mr Micro.

Last edited:

LOL, you’re not using facts again to refute some more bullshit are you? Go sit in the naughty corner.

Can’t you just find a nut job one off Twitter post to win all arguments?

you wholeheartedly supported people choosing between their livelihood as a truck driver or checkout attendent and getting vaccinated. You might want to try and separate yourself from this, but you can't, it's on the record.

You say “someone died with covid not of covid and record it as a covid death” yet the same rule applies for those that die of the flu. You die of Covid-19 and the flu because you have other underlying health conditions (or even just because of old age) which you may or may not be aware of.

It isn’t rocket science and it isn’t a conspiracy either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back