Opinion The Adelaide Board Politics/COVID Thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s so amusing and it ain’t ancient history. We are still living with the consequences of Hamish blowing first rounders and he’s still there, plus some stupid selections.

The funny thing at the time when we were critiquing and criticising the club for all the * ups, you once again stayed silent, supported the employees and complained about our negativity. We were proven right by the way.

Now we continue to critique and criticise elements that we can still improve, you again stay silent, support the employees and complain about our negativity.

So which is the better approach, using your brain, thinking for yourself or blindly being a cheerleader and posting social media?

Curious have you named your team? Or can’t you bring yourself to leave any of the players out or are you concerned there will be a record of your own opinion that doesn’t match the clubs ;)
Take it to the main board lads........:D

Shitcanning the same players endlessly adds less, same as the endless Nick's and admin tripe.
There is a balance between shitcanning everything & nothing...

Problem is we have too many posters in the extremes - some that see the club rarely gets anything wrong & others that see it rarely does anything right.

Like many on here with their politics who are all Coalition is awesome / ALP is bad or ALP is awesome / Coalition is bad. Not many of us in the middle & don't follow a party regardless of what they do like sheep.

He doesn’t respond to me over there ;)
Because you can never agree to disagree and move on, instead you follow me around the board like a bad smell just baiting me....endlessly.

And your the same with anyone that that doesn't see things through the same prism as yourself.

I've been banging on about this long before it was a media thing...that's why.
My post was about the media - not you.

It was factually correct, yet you just love to hit that disagree button like no tomorrow!

There is a balance between shitcanning everything & nothing...

Problem is we have too many posters in the extremes - some that see the club rarely gets anything wrong & others that see it rarely does anything right.

Like many on here with their politics who are all Coalition is awesome / ALP is bad or ALP is awesome / Coalition is bad. Not many of us in the middle & don't follow a party regardless of what they do like sheep.
You keep pushing this but your clearly not in the middle either.

You keep pushing this but your clearly not in the middle either.
Anyone who doesn't fully support the coalition you believe is no where near the middle.

We already know that!

I have voted differently the last 2 elections... whereas you vote the same regardless of perfomance.

Anyone who doesn't fully support the coalition you believe is no where near the middle.

We already know that!

I have voted differently the last 2 elections... whereas you vote the same regardless of perfomance.
You lean left there is absolutely no doubt about that, admittedly nowhere near as blatantly as several others that claim to be "centrist".

You lean left there is absolutely no doubt about that, admittedly nowhere near as blatantly as several others that claim to be "centrist".
Bottom line are there are some aspects of all parties that I like/dislike & weigh up what's important when voting.

Also, the leadership team qualities are another important factor as well as actually delivering or not.

Don't understand why many blindly follow a party.

Bottom line are there are some aspects of all parties that I like/dislike & weigh up what's important when voting.

Also, the leadership team qualities are another important factor as well as actually delivering or not.

+1 here ....on same points as you've outlined

My post was about the media - not you.

It was factually correct, yet you just love to hit that disagree button like no tomorrow!
I will pull you up on this as well, Warren Mundine and Paul Murray especially have been covering the problems in remote indigenous communities for years as had Jacinta Price as a guest commentator for several years but then you don't watch SkyNews.
You might not like Murray's political views but I doubt there's a more community minded person in the media and he certainly covers community matters others media outlets won't go near.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find it hard to understand why anyone fanboi's for the political system at all.

They're all complicit in our slow march to the dystopian hellscape that is our future.

Here's today's winner, from Massachusetts:
A proposal to allow prisoners to donate marrow and/or organs for between a 60 to 365 day sentence reduction.

Bullshit.

This thread makes no difference to my football related posting.

I often disagree with other posters on football matters, same in here but I'm never the one to take it to a personal level or rant and rave endlessly.

Not do I shitcan our players endlessly which I find particularly distasteful especially with several posters who go way way over the top.
This is the post that started it, it was one of yours commenting about posters that criticise players. I could accuse you of baiting me ;)

It’s the same as when you post shit like “haters got hate”

That immediately labels anyone who actually thinks for themselves and is critical of aspects of our club “haters”.

You can’t post shit like this and not expect to be called out for the cheerleader you are.

So how is that team coming along?

So how is that team coming along?
Very well IMO, Nick's has instilled a great culture and the players almost to a man are buying in...Team's with such a young age demographic take time and Nick's has us heading in the right direction. And that will be my final post on this exchange. You see I have no difficulty in agreeing to disagree and moving on.

Very well IMO, Nick's has instilled a great culture and the players almost to a man are buying in...Team's with such a young age demographic time and Nick's has us heading in the right direction. And that will be my final post on this exchange. You see I have no difficulty in agreeing to disagree and moving on.
By avoiding the question and having to actually give an opinion.

I meant YOUR team and you know it.

What’s the concern in putting out your best 22? Are you concerned Nicks will see it differently? That you will have to leave out one of your boys?

And yes he has instilled a great culture and the boys have bought in, pity some of his selection and game plan sucks though ;) See a balanced view, covering the good and the bad ;) ;)

Remember that poster who kept liking every single post?

😄

Can't remember the name.
On the tip of my tongue... was a long name... something burger.

Someone will remember quickly.

Edit- BostrichBurger

Last edited:
Australia is mega ****ed. Can't say we didn't do it to ourselves.

Some figures going from an interest rate of 1.95% to 5.26%.

$500,000: Up $929 to $2,765
$600,000: Up $1,114 to $3,317
$700,000: Up $1,300 to $3,870
$800,000: Up $1,486 to $4,423
$900,000: Up $1,671 to $4,976
$1,000,000: Up $1,857 to $5,529

Australia is mega ****ed. Can't say we didn't do it to ourselves.

Some figures going from an interest rate of 1.95% to 5.26%.

$500,000: Up $929 to $2,765
$600,000: Up $1,114 to $3,317
$700,000: Up $1,300 to $3,870
$800,000: Up $1,486 to $4,423
$900,000: Up $1,671 to $4,976
$1,000,000: Up $1,857 to $5,529

Yep..when the defaults happen, the people with money will strike and get lower priced property. God help the kids of tomorrow getting onto the property ladder if mum and dad can't help them

BTW, couple the higher rates with the supply chain issues, additional increases to the cost of construction by moving from 6 stars to 7 stars and you are headed for a perfect storm in the construction sector - it could fall off a cliff and if it does, the flow on effects across all sectors will be horrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back