Opinion The Adelaide Board Politics/COVID Thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very comfortable with everything I’ve posted on the topic of extended hardcore lockdowns and covid vaccine mandates.

History will view both these concepts as moral abominations.

Those who supported it will deny they ever did. Bookmark it.

Will it?

Given that there's such a small percentage of people who currently believe that, it's going to take some massive paradigm shifts in people's thinking for that to ever occur.

Most probably but what about the story?

So Greene is concerned that a/cs which alluded to possible election misinformation, ala the election was stolen etc, were blocked.

Good luck with that Greene.

It isn’t an abuse of freedom of speech when you decide to peddle stories that are factually incorrect - ala the election was stolen, which it wasn’t.

I’ll tell the issue here - these individuals like Greene refuse to accept the verdict unless it is in their favour. I look forward to stories of election corruption in the Georgia Senate runoff.

PS : didn’t these removal actually occur two months after the election in Nov 2020. If so, Greene needs to learn how to read a calendar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Greene is concerned that a/cs which alluded to possible election misinformation, ala the election was stolen etc, were blocked.

Good luck with that Greene.

It isn’t an abuse of freedom of speech when you decide to peddle stories that are factually incorrect - ala the election was stolen, which it wasn’t.

I’ll tell the issue here - these individuals like Greene refuse to accept the verdict unless it is in their favour. I look forward to stories of election corruption in the Georgia Senate runoff.

PS : didn’t these removal actually occur two months after the election in Nov 2020. If so, Greene needs to learn how to read a calendar.

Isn't she the same person who tried to impeach Biden on his first day as President?

She's an absolute nutter, have a look at how many times she's tried

1670475099120.png

1670475131947.png

Last edited:
Can you say which ones are not deserving of investigation?
None of them are worthy of Impeachment. Investigation, maybe - but nothing there comes remotely close to Impeachment.

Impeachment offences are limited to: "Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors". Nothing Biden has done comes even remotely close to that level.

Will it?

Given that there's such a small percentage of people who currently believe that, it's going to take some massive paradigm shifts in people's thinking for that to ever occur.

Two things I’d say to that.

1. In 2003, the overwhelming majority of Americans supported the Iraq war. If you ran that poll now, I reckon you’d be lucky to get to half that figure. This is just one example of how public perception shifts — there are many throughout history along those lines. A lot of this, sadly, comes down to what is deemed fashionable at the time.

2. Just because the majority of people didn’t actively campaign against something, does not mean they supported it. Do you think the majority of people supported Victoria and WA-style vaccine mandates for 70% of the workforce? Just anecdotally, I’ve never met a single person who supported mandates that widespread and draconian. Did you?

2. Just because the majority of people didn’t actively campaign against something, does not mean they supported it. Do you think the majority of people supported Victoria and WA-style vaccine mandates for 70% of the workforce? Just anecdotally, I’ve never met a single person who supported mandates that widespread and draconian. Did you?

You do understand that individuals tend to associate themselves with people of like mind - you never met because your friends, acquaintances are probably similar to your thoughts/beliefs.

You do understand that individuals tend to associate themselves with people of like mind - you never met because your friends, acquaintances are probably similar to your thoughts/beliefs.

Not all…some are, but a lot have opposing views on a range of issues.

The majority of people I know got the jab, but I can’t think of a single one who gave a crap whether I or anyone else did.

He has done some good work in stopping voter suppression while Trump’s lawyers are falling like flies.
You really are in an echo chamber.
Putin and Flynn really are master of psyops
When were you radicalised?
Our looney BF lefties celebrating their messiahs coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back