Opinion The Adelaide Board Politics/COVID Thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I will speak out about is I don't understand the Republican Senators that voted against sick leave. I mean no matter what side of Politics you support who votes against sick leave? This is universally agreed and understood surely.
Well that's one way to admit you know nothing about the Republican party.

One thing I will speak out about is I don't understand the Republican Senators that voted against sick leave. I mean no matter what side of Politics you support who votes against sick leave? This is universally agreed and understood surely.
Don't need sick leave if you ban abortions... ;)

One of the other amazing things is that a lot of these posters, in particular ones like Kane, BC, Moogle etc have joined us in our vocal criticism of the incompetence of the AFC administration and coaching ranks over the years.

But they refuse to apply even 1/10 of that scrutiny to public health officials, politicians, and, believe it or not, multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical corporations.

They’ll rip the living s**t out of Brett Burton, but don’t you dare suggest anything Pfizer does is even remotely nefarious!!

It’s f*cking comical tbh.
The AFC and the Left have a lot in common. Both unaware of their own failings and incompetent.

Truth Social is only available to our friends in North America but unless he uses a VPN and some editing to some HTML to bypass the phone verification highly unlikely but Cap is in Vegas so another possibility is ongoing screenshots being provided otherwise it's highly unlikely
The OneGreatCommo won't go to twitter now that the censorship under the old regime is starting to be exposed. He is stuck to reading Moa's little red book, Uncle Joes sayings and the Guardian.

Nationally as of 2020 91% of public sector employees had some form of sick leave and 73% of private sector.

Should’ve clarified that… most of the country doesn’t have it as a legal requirement. So the employer can take it away, if it wants.

Most of them only get two weeks paid holiday leave too. Brutal.

Correct me I'm wrong but didn't Kirky say something about his MAGA relatives/friends a while back.

Sorry but I have MAGA relatives? Unless my memory is waning I doubt it.

I think you might find I referred to a mate whose son had one of those MAGA hats. A friend’s son is not necessarily a friend of mine. The friend - yes, the son - no.

Should’ve clarified that… most of the country doesn’t have it as a legal requirement. So the employer can take it away, if it wants.

Most of them only get two weeks paid holiday leave too. Brutal.
Yet, they think they live in the greatest country in the world with substandard entitlements...

Most don't know otherwise as they haven't set foot outside of the USA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fox enjoying whats coming out atm from Bari Wiess. Question asked on Fox. Could Russian media be more controlled that American media. The answer is starting to sound like NO.

Yet, they think they live in the greatest country in the world with substandard entitlements...

Most don't know otherwise as they haven't set foot outside of the USA.

Remember once I was asked after I told them I had come from Australia - did I drive from Australia to the USA?

It just astounds me sometimes.

Fox enjoying whats coming out atm from Bari Wiess. Question asked on Fox. Could Russian media be more controlled that American media. The answer is starting to sound like NO.
Only a true idiot would come up with that answer, regardless of what Twitter did.

Only a true idiot would come up with that answer, regardless of what Twitter did.
Or wouldn't believe it. Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Lefty press,FBI. Who else is being found out? You know there has been censorship you just won't admit it.

Lefties
heads-in-the-sand-humans.jpg

Or wouldn't believe it. Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Lefty press,FBI. Who else is being found out? You know there has been censorship you just won't admit it.

Lefties
heads-in-the-sand-humans.jpg
Last I checked nobody in the USA was being arrested for reporting the news. That happens in Russia.

Like I said, only an idiot would think the to are even remotely equivalent.

In the USA, reporters work is de-prioritised, or simply not published (i.e. "censored"). In Russia, reporters are disappeared and never seen again. If you think that's equivalent, then you're a bigger idiot than I take you for.

‘When we first got together, he had shaved his chest to look good for me but I told him I liked him as he was,' she said in a video. For four years he never shaved for me, but one random Tuesday he turned up manscaped and said it was for me.'

1670562763864.gif

Last I checked nobody in the USA was being arrested for reporting the news. That happens in Russia.

Like I said, only an idiot would think the to are even remotely equivalent.

In the USA, reporters work is de-prioritised, or simply not published (i.e. "censored"). In Russia, reporters are disappeared and never seen again. If you think that's equivalent, then you're a bigger idiot than I take you for.

'Soviet style bulls***': Fury at Twitter's 'secret blacklist' and 'visibility filtering' as new tranche of internal files reveal conservatives were marked 'do not amplify' and COVID lockdown skeptics 'shadow banned'​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back