Opinion The Adelaide Board Politics/COVID Thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How ironic that the conservatives and their media hacks are all of a sudden deeply, deeply concerned about conditions in Alice Springs at the same time there is a debate about a First Nations Voice to Parliament and a growing push to recognise January 26th as not appropriate to celebrate the nation for a myriad of reasons.

One of the political parties playing political games, colour me shocked.

One of the political parties playing political games, colour me shocked.
If we were honest, all political parties game.

It's a pity serious problems can get overridden by the politics/media bluster when we just need real solutions.

At the time when it was happening we asked our mate what his problem with this other bloke at pub and never really had or gave an answer other than he just didn’t like the bloke!
Alcohol... makes some people want to punch on.

FFS - just - give- your-partisan-s**t- a - rest.

You- are-embarrassing- yourself.
Geez talk about a lack of self awareness!!!!

world of warcraft legion GIF

If we were honest, all political parties game.

It's a pity serious problems can get overridden by the politics/media bluster when we just need real solutions.

Territory Labor has governed all but one term since 2001. It's not politics that is the issue, it's the strength of the misery industry combined with deeply flawed beliefs of what is the cause of the problems. The cause is the parents, just like nearly every out of control kid of any other colour. Until they address the actual problem and forget about the grandstanding paternal bullshit for fear of upsetting the influential city folk, it'll just keep getting worse. Land councils need a massive shake up too, they block individual communities from using their own lands to create industry and jobs, which leads to self-determinstion. Speak to elders on the ground, they'll tell you thst sit down money is a scourge.

Alcohol... makes some people want to punch on.
Especially young lads in their early 20’s..

most of the time there’s something that triggers it though. A past grievance, an accidental bump while passing each other in the crowded pub, fighting over a chick etc etc..

but in this instance there was nothing. It was just two lads that felt they needed to punch each other out after a few beers..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Territory Labor has governed all but one term since 2001. It's not politics that is the issue, it's the strength of the misery industry combined with deeply flawed beliefs of what is the cause of the problems. The cause is the parents, just like nearly every out of control kid of any other colour. Until they address the actual problem and forget about the grandstanding paternal bullshit for fear of upsetting the influential city folk, it'll just keep getting worse. Land councils need a massive shake up too, they block individual communities from using their own lands to create industry and jobs, which leads to self-determinstion. Speak to elders on the ground, they'll tell you thst sit down money is a scourge.
Had this discussion with a elder who had a property near Curtain Springs he used to drag youths in to break brumbies

Especially young lads in their early 20’s..

most of the time there’s something that triggers it though. A past grievance, an accidental bump while passing each other in the crowded pub, fighting over a chick etc etc..

but in this instance there was nothing. It was just two lads that felt they needed to punch each other out after a few beers..
So, two of your mates are thugs, pub brawlers, street fighters. Fight over nothing. Not well spoken and easygoing like you. :think:;)

Last edited:
This is a genuine question ....I have no POV

If the Indigenous Community are so ant Australia Day ....why are so many participating in Australia Day Celebrations ??

Nah , only the vocal few indigenous folk and the lefty media...And the majority of those making the most noise have more European blood running through their veins than indigenous blood. Somebody needed to say it.

This is a genuine question ....I have no POV

If the Indigenous Community are so ant Australia Day ....why are so many participating in Australia Day Celebrations ??

Aboriginals are just like everyone else. They are individuals who have their own personal views. They don't all hold the same view.

Personally, I think the date should be changed,

Aboriginals are just like everyone else. They are individuals who have their own personal views. They don't all hold the same view.

Same here ....I don't think changing the date is a massive issue ....most Australians, remembering we are now multi-cultural, just see Australia Day as another holiday

I don't have a problem with changing the day/date either but if anyone thinks that will stop the the carry on from the usual agitators and their supporters they are sadly mistaken..

I don't have a problem with changing the day/date either but if anyone thinks that will stop the the carry on from the usual agitators and their supporters they are sadly mistaken..

If anyone wants to change the date to stop the 'carry on', maybe they should reassess why they want the date changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back