Opinion The Adelaide Board Politics Thread Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
and maybe this:cool:
It's that guy SAYING this is how he THOUGHT it would work for them.

This is not evidence. It's an opinion.

You are literally posting the bit that is definitely not evidence, and doing the thing everybody has been laughing at Trumpies doing.

OK time to stop spamming Tweets, and time to make a coherent argument in each post.

Thank you.

It's that guy SAYING this is how he THOUGHT it would work for them.

This is not evidence. It's an opinion.

You are literally posting the bit that is definitely not evidence, and doing the thing everybody has been laughing at Trumpies doing.

OK time to stop spamming Tweets, and time to make a coherent argument in each post.

Thank you.
Seriously - how can you say that when they impeached trump on a hoax and a phonecall - no evidence and a manufactured fake dossier. If it was ok for people to post reams of material on the boards on those, why is it spamming now to post what is very credible data from the actual business partner of the Bidens that is building to a Biden impeachment?

why is it spamming
It's spamming when you post Tweet after Tweet without any comment. As you have been doing for a while. Not just the one post. Many.

Time to make full arguments. Occasional Tweets to back up your point are OK.

Occasional posts with joke Tweets are also OK.

Just not every post.

Thank you.

they impeached trump on a hoax and a phonecall
He made a phone call looking for evidence from a foreign power to help his ELECTION chances, and threatened to use GOVERNMENT resources and powers to force the issue.

You see the difference?

Seriously - how can you say that when they impeached trump on a hoax and a phonecall - no evidence and a manufactured fake dossier. If it was ok for people to post reams of material on the boards on those, why is it spamming now to post what is very credible data from the actual business partner of the Bidens that is building to a Biden impeachment?
My God

CTID you accuse others of what you are doing yourself, just like your cult leader does.

The absolute separation from reality that you are suffering from is insane.

You call GOP innuendo as evidence and Jack Smith DOJ etc evidence as fake and innuendo.

The opposite of the actual facts.
And all because Trump and his cronies told you so.

It is clear who your news sources are. They have done a job on you.

Sad.The next few years could be rough on you when reality sets in .I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

You don’t own the auto electrician business on Tapleys Hill Road at Seaton do you?
The one with the massive Trump 2024 flags in the workshop?

CTID you accuse others of what you are doing yourself, just like your cult leader does.

You call GOP innuendo as evidence and Jack Smith DOJ etc evidence as fake and innuendo.

Sad.The next few years could be rough on you when reality sets in .I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

You don’t own the auto electrician business on Tapleys Hill Road at Seaton do you?
you need to give up on whatever you're on. You have so much hate in you for a woman.

homer simpson crying GIF

I have told you this before and it is worrying i need to repeat it

Russia hoax has been fully debunked by the durham report and the inspector generals report

The zelensky phonecall has been procen to be a rubbish impeachment as alexander vinman was a heresay witness and he has been proven as a total partisan..and now with the mountains of evidence thats come out on bidens involvement with getting the prosecutor sacked, trump was impeached bevause he was getting close to uncovering whats now been uncovered.

The jan 6th was truly a fedsurrection with fbi agents present in the crowd and they wont release over 11000 hours of footage still. Then there is the mysterious ray epps avoiding the fate of every one else until he has now 2 and a half years later having taken one for the team when it became obvious who he was. That and that trump on capital police records was noted via his MoD offered national guard assistance that was refused.

And then we have the presidential records indictment..he was president when he had them first..joe biden was not yet no indictment of him having them in the CCP part funded Penn centre

All of these and many more were built on democrat lies that have slowly been unpicked. I am not going to waste my time draggging article after article again that covers off on all of this..its all on this thread so you can go back yourself and dig it up

LOL. we've got him this time. You clappers are moronic.
How is my stance moronic. Ive stated many times, he is odds on now to be found guilty of at least just one of those charges. Its got nothing to with with me going yay we've got him. I couldn't give a * personally. But there are a lot of legal experts in here now thinking they know better than the DA's and witnesses and grasping at straws by listening to an ex lawyer who was a paid employee of Trump to claim his innocence.

Maybe its the clappers who are ****ed in the head on this one!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know thats a Wikipediae post right and he is good friends with the Trump family and was one of his lawyers. Oh wait...you didnt. He pops up on every far right wing news station claiming Trumps innocence every time he has a legal issue. Why is that?

Did you know its a legal strategy to muddy the jury pool by publicly going forward to claim innocence using legal jargon..what better way of doing this than an ex Harvard Professor. So its not going to be long before social media and right wing stations will be awash with legal analysis claiming Trumps innocence.

This is the first thing I would do if I had a public profile such as Trump. Run publicly to any media outlet that reaches my supporter base, ensure they know im the victim and use as much legal jargon as possible to make it sound realistic.

This is along side the hiding of classified documents and trying to erase surveillance tapes of his employees moving them around to hide them from his OWN lawyer who was telling him to give them back to avoid real trouble.

Just has to be found guity of one charge, that it, and he is a jail bird. Can't wait for the legal experts on here to argue this was a conspiracy. Even though he actually committed the crimes publicly. Didn't even hide it.

Just has to be found guity of one charge, that it, and he is a jail bird. Can't wait for the legal experts on here to argue this was a conspiracy. Even though he actually committed the crimes publicly. Didn't even hide it.
and what then if it goes to the supreme court and he likely walks as is widely predicted - what then from the 'legal experts' on this site. Seems like to some on here - the law be damned if it can be twisted to jail our political foe regardless how flakey the charges. But the democrats have set precedent now and if trump wins, you know what he will do day 1 in power as soon as he instructs the DoJ to drop the cases

Edit - funny they waited 2 and a half years to bring the J6 indictments - right in the middle of election season...awfully like direct DoJ election interference..unprecedented but play on

Eagleboy2011 Seriously, you know blindly laughing at anti Trump sentiment stating he is likely to be found guilty, if he does get found guilty you will come across as a goose. Keep doing you though, but you might want to think about having a different strategy.

Keep in mind before you have a cry, I have never said he will be found guilty, I said he is odds on to at least be found guilty of one or more charges and that I refuse to be drawn into every ex pro trump ex lawyer who claims innocence on far right wing media. If thats funny to you because you wish to believe in your orange gods innocence. again, you do you.

and what then if it goes to the supreme court and he likely walks as is widely predicted - what then from the 'legal experts' on this site

Edit - funny they waited 2 and a half years to bring the J6 indictments - right in the middle of election season...awfully like direct DoJ election interference..unprecedented but play on

Im not sure how many crime shows you've watched but it seems too many. Indictments like the J6 one aren't created in and tried in a 45 minute time slot. In real life, it takes a long time, to get the witnesses, the evidence and make sure your legal arguments have all their ducks in a row. And even then, you have to have a judge sign of on everything being legal before you can serve the indictment. Why is it happening now? maybe because no one was willing to sign off on the charges earlier because the DA didnt do a good enough job. I don't know. But things take time.

Eagleboy2011 Seriously, you know blindly laughing at anti Trump sentiment stating he is likely to be found guilty, if he does get found guilty you will come across as a goose. Keep doing you though, but you might want to think about having a different strategy.

Keep in mind before you have a cry, I have never said he will be found guilty, I said he is odds on to at least be found guilty of one or more charges and that I refuse to be drawn into every ex pro trump ex lawyer who claims innocence on far right wing media. If thats funny to you because you wish to believe in your orange gods innocence. again, you do you.
The only way he gets found guilty is in DC where there will be no fair jury and a partisan hack judge. He could have the best case in the world to get off and he would get convicted so yeah, if the motions to dismiss fail, the motion to change venue fail, the motion to use presidential immunity as has just been litigated in a lower court fails to be heard before trial at the supreme court and if the trial happens before the next election, you will get your jumpsuit moment...until it gets appealed to the supreme court where it will be overtruned and he walks

The only way he gets found guilty is in DC where there will be no fair jury and a partisan hack judge. He could have the best case in the world to get off and he would get convicted so yeah, if the motions to dismiss fail, the motion to change venue fail, the motion to use presidential immunity as has just been litigated in a lower court fails to be heard before trial at the supreme court and if the trial happens before the next election, you will get your jumpsuit moment...until it gets appealed to the supreme court where it will be overtruned and he walks

Won't be overturned in the supreme court. Not if the charges are genuine and its proved beyond a shadow of a doubt. Can't rely on the republican judge pool to hide away Trumps legal issues. Lets see what the witnesses have to say, the fancy ones the republican congress blocked from testifying. I think that will be very eye opening.

Im not sure how many crime shows you've watched but it seems too many. Indictments like the J6 one aren't created in and tried in a 45 minute time slot. In real life, it takes a long time, to get the witnesses, the evidence and make sure your legal arguments have all their ducks in a row. And even then, you have to have a judge sign of on everything being legal before you can serve the indictment. Why is it happening now? maybe because no one was willing to sign off on the charges earlier because the DA didnt do a good enough job. I don't know. But things take time.
so - we have jack Smith appointed the same time as Special Council Rob Hur to investigate Biden - so far Rob hur has interviewed no one and has gone cap in hand to see if he can speak to Biden. In the same 4 months, Jack smith has raced through the process and manufactured by bending statute after statute a series of indictments that break first amendment rights and a whole host of other legal norms - whats the word the legal eagles use - novel case theory - never tested in court before.

In that time, its come out that Smith tried to coerce witnesses in one set of indictments and has broken federal law by leaking like a sieve to the press and has also been caught lying in some of the indictments about security footage that was handed over. And all this from a prosecttor that has had a case taken before to the supreme court and overturned 8-0 - a first from a federal prosecutor i believe.

So don't come here ans spruik fair investigation and solid case...

Won't be overturned in the supreme court. Not if the charges are genuine and its proved beyond a shadow of a doubt. Can't rely on the republican judge pool to hide away Trumps legal issues. Lets see what the witnesses have to say, the fancy ones the republican congress blocked from testifying. I think that will be very eye opening.
Absolute rubbish - legal scholars are singing in unison about his chances there. A partisan jury will convict trump just because - not because of facts and an unsinkable case

The criminal trial of Donald Trump on charges of trying to illegally overturn the 2020 election will hinge on whether he knew his claims of voter fraud were false.

Prosecutors will have to prove “mens rea” - a “guilty mind” or criminal intent - showing that Mr Trump was lying when he told supporters he believed the election was “stolen”.

Legal analysts were divided on whether the 45-page indictment from special counsel Jack Smith demonstrated that was Mr Trump’s state of mind.

According to the charges Mr Trump “did knowingly conspire” to “defraud the United States” by spreading “lies” about the election result.

‘It’s very hard to prove’

But Brett Tolman, a former federal prosecutor, said Mr Trump would be able to defend himself by saying he “didn’t buy the result” and was therefore entitled to challenge it.

Referring to the indictment he said: “The most important element is the mens rea one. I don’t see the intent here.

“You can put all kinds of whipped cream on manure, and it’s still manure.”

Good luck trying to prove he didn't think the election was stolen

Your post flip flop all over the place. You are just trolling. Do you not understand what CTID just posted.

BTW I'm in the DeSantis camp and I want him as president.

The Democrati's are so corrupt. Jack Smith is a known head kicker who was exiled to the Hague after a few Supreme court unanimous reversals of corrupt decisions. He ruined lives with his attacks on them. He is doing the same sort of illegal prosecuting here.
Merrick Galand is proving a dishonest AG who has weaponized the Justice system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back