Opinion The Adelaide Board Politics Thread Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute rubbish - legal scholars are singing in unison about his chances there. A partisan jury will convict trump just because - not because of facts and an unsinkable case

I think we need to find out what the witnesses say. Remember there is the conspiracy charge to over throw the government, so it wont be solely argued on his speech at all. It will be what actions he was doing before, during the election, after the election and J6. A lot of the legal speak is based on his first amendment right, but you are forgetting the witnesses that aren't testifying in regards to that. So this is flawed thinking and I think this will surprise people. One speech isn't going to get you arrested. As I said, lets wait and see.

Your post flip flop all over the place. You are just trolling. Do you not understand what CTID just posted.

BTW I'm in the DeSantis camp and I want him as president.

The Democrati's are so corrupt. Jack Smith is a known head kicker who was exiled to the Hague after a few Supreme court unanimous reversals of corrupt decisions. He ruined lives with his attacks on them. He is doing the same sort of illegal prosecuting here.
Merrick Galand is proving a dishonest AG who has weaponized the Justice system.
Its almost a total waste of time discussing this stuff with these guys - no matter how many facts you put up, show how their conspiracy theories have been debunked - russia collusion hoax, impeachment call etc, they are deaf and dumb and refuse to take a moment of reflection and think how they have gaslighted and been gaslighted to by their media.

Left wing conspiracy theories are running at something like 0 - 150 now and the time taken to debunk the latest ones has dropped to about 3 days now;)

Jack Smith has 86 witnesses and not 1 is a Democrat ..

86 witnesses and not one mention of insurrection in the indictments - he couldn't even get an indictment for what the j6 commission went after him for so he bends statutes and uses novel legal theory thats never been tested under instruction from his masters at the DoJ to try and jail Bidens main political foe - wannabe dictator stuff

Your post flip flop all over the place. You are just trolling. Do you not understand what CTID just posted.

BTW I'm in the DeSantis camp and I want him as president.

The Democrati's are so corrupt. Jack Smith is a known head kicker who was exiled to the Hague after a few Supreme court unanimous reversals of corrupt decisions. He ruined lives with his attacks on them. He is doing the same sort of illegal prosecuting here.
Merrick Galand is proving a dishonest AG who has weaponized the Justice system.

Congratulations, you passed the debating test. Laughing is just failure.

Thank you for responding as I know you can.

DeSantis I think is cooked unless he has a fantastic series of debates. Im a tad annoyed about his campaign and how easily it got derailed. Time will tell though.

Yes, democrats are corrupt but no more than the republicans being financially in bed with the NRA.

Lets see what happens in court. Remember this isnt a trial on just free speech many think it is.

I think we need to find out what the witnesses say. Remember there is the conspiracy charge to over throw the government, so it wont be solely argued on his speech at all. It will be what actions he was doing before, during the election, after the election and J6. A lot of the legal speak is based on his first amendment right, but you are forgetting the witnesses that aren't testifying in regards to that. So this is flawed thinking and I think this will surprise people. One speech isn't going to get you arrested. As I said, lets wait and see.
well we will see if and when it goes to trial

Congratulations, you passed the debating test. Laughing is just failure.

Thank you for responding as I know you can.

DeSantis I think is cooked unless he has a fantastic series of debates. Im a tad annoyed about his campaign and how easily it got derailed. Time will tell though.

Yes, democrats are corrupt but no more than the republicans being financially in bed with the NRA.

Lets see what happens in court. Remember this isnt a trial on just free speech many think it is.

NRA now. Keep digging.

Dog Digging GIF by The Wiggles

86 witnesses and not one mention of insurrection in the indictments - he couldn't even get an indictment for what the j6 commission went after him for so he bends statutes and uses novel legal theory thats never been tested under instruction from his masters at the DoJ to try and jail Bidens main political foe - wannabe dictator stuff
Apparently over 1000 people have now been charged for their part in J6 at the capital

Who cares whether or not trump is charged for insurrection. Seems the DoJ is pursuing charges in which they have evidence trump broke the law

Apparently over 1000 people have now been charged for their part in J6 at the capital

Who cares whether or not trump is charged for insurrection. Seems the DoJ is pursuing charges in which they have evidence trump broke the law
that is very very very much in dispute as its their take on evidence but certainly not the defendants teams take on it and will now need the courts up to the supreme court maybe to call on

Its almost a total waste of time discussing this stuff with these guys - no matter how many facts you put up, show how their conspiracy theories have been debunked - russia collusion hoax, impeachment call etc, they are deaf and dumb and refuse to take a moment of reflection and think how they have gaslighted and been gaslighted to by their media.

Left wing conspiracy theories are running at something like 0 - 150 now and the time taken to debunk the latest ones has dropped to about 3 days now;)
Facts? You wouldn’t know a fact if it hit you square in the face.

that is very very very much in dispute as its their take on evidence but certainly not the defendants teams take on it and will now need the courts up to the supreme court maybe to call on
It's in dispute on Fox and Newsmax right now

Seriously though, how much money have you donated to trump?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C
and what then if it goes to the supreme court and he likely walks as is widely predicted - what then from the 'legal experts' on this site. Seems like to some on here - the law be damned if it can be twisted to jail our political foe regardless how flakey the charges. But the democrats have set precedent now and if trump wins, you know what he will do day 1 in power as soon as he instructs the DoJ to drop the cases

Edit - funny they waited 2 and a half years to bring the J6 indictments - right in the middle of election season...awfully like direct DoJ election interference..unprecedented but play on
Clinton’s email investigation anyone?
Wasn’t that in the weeks leading up to the 2016 election?
If you are actually authentic I guess you would be outraged about that too and wanting her to take revenge on Trump and Putin?

C

Clinton’s email investigation anyone?
Wasn’t that in the weeks leading up to the 2016 election?
If you are actually authentic I guess you would be outraged about that too and wanting her to take revenge on Trump and Putin?
You are totally and i mean totally clueless..she was behind the fake steele dossier that was used to try and take down a sitting US president. She should have been in jail for sedition...but she still might along with a whole bunch of them if trump wins in 2024 and man will it be deserved after how these fascists have operated

As much as you..but here is a deal, i will match dollar for dollar how much you donate directly to him
Well, hand on heart I can honestly say I've never donated a cent

Can you say the same?

It a really simple question. Only requires a yes or no answer. I'm not going to ask how much you donated, nor how often.

So, have you ever donated to trump?

I wondering if someone can help explain to me why trumps lawyer admitted he broke the law .. in an interview on tv?

Under the constitution he is allowed to ask for it..AND as sitting president he woukd be subject to presidential immunity which will be tested in the supreme court as they tried it on. This says the constitution is ambiguous on alternate electors

Under the constitution he is allowed to ask for it..AND as sitting president he woukd be subject to presidential immunity which will be tested in the supreme court as they tried it on. This says the constitution is ambiguous on alternate electors

Can you say the same?

It a really simple question. Only requires a yes or no answer. I'm not going to ask how much you donated, nor how often.

So, have you ever donated money to trump?

Can you say the same?

Can you say the same?

You just answered your own question if you read my previous answer...try that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back