Opinion The Adelaide Board Politics Thread Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you read it?
OK I'm sorry if I didn't make myself clear in trying to help you get more out of this thread.

This is something new that you have posted. You should also post some sort of argument about a point it makes, or summary of the article or whatever.

This encourages people to read it with your argument or observation in mind, and reply to you. People will join in. Some will post something funny. Some a thoughtful reply. Maybe one will post a relevant, funny meme. Some another piece that responds to this piece. And so on.

An exchange happens.

Otherwise it's just spam. It's you posting the things you think will get you that buzz from a "win".

It's a bad way to run a thread when there are a number of other people who want to actually talk about the topic.

So please, one last time, don't just spam content with no explanation. Don't just drop in links to entirely new articles with no comment or argument.

Thank you for your help with this Eagleboy2011

OK I'm sorry if I didn't make myself clear in trying to help you get more out of this thread.

This is something new that you have posted. You should also post some sort of argument about a point it makes, or summary of the article or whatever.

This encourages people to read it with your argument or observation in mind, and reply to you. People will join in. Some will post something funny. Some a thoughtful reply. Maybe one will post a relevant, funny meme. Some another piece that responds to this piece. And so on.

An exchange happens.

Otherwise it's just spam. It's you posting the things you think will get you that buzz from a "win".

It's a bad way to run a thread when there are a number of other people who want to actually talk about the topic.

So please, one last time, don't just spam content with no explanation. Don't just drop in links to entirely new articles with no comment or argument.

You make a good point. I should have put up a comment and have edited since with a comment. I hope you apply that point evenly across the thread.
Thanks.

Last edited:

If you’ve got the $, you deploy every available strategy to minimise the potential of an unfavourable outcome. Whether guilty or innocent, only a fool would act differently. Deploying legal strategy isn’t an admission of guilt in any way whatsoever.
If you go on the grift as a billionaire, and convince dumb folk (like CTID) to donate to pay your legal costs .. sure

So you are still guessing...lol..in your head son
You took an awful long time to reply last night .. does your wife know your giving money to your orange god?

I'm not sure you know the difference between 'rent free' and just straight out mocking

An exchange happens.

Yes it would be good if people didn't gish gallop in here. At least provide some kind of commentary to go with whatever you're linking to, and allow it some time to breathe so there is time for people to discuss it, instead of just spamming successive tweets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you have chief on your dart board too or is it just Kane and I?

Bruce is the bullseye on my dartboard, total lightweight. Chief has only entered the convo because he recently rolled into this thread with his big swinging ego and delicate sensibilities. Maybe you can explain why he’s arrived and is cautioning a regular poster where you’ve not. And especially when at least one other is barely different. Kane is just a lifetime health industry dullard. He’s got his degree and further credentials, but he’s never left that industry. And it’s an industry overwhelmingly benchmarked by medical based graduates. So in an accounting sense, it’s a very low bar. But he knows that.

And you? Why do you feel the need to comment on my comments regarding your comrade’s arrival into our pi$$ant thread? Can you explain why he’s here? He and the other henchman arrived in unison, why’s that do you think?

If you go on the grift as a billionaire, and convince dumb folk (like CTID) to donate to pay your legal costs .. sure

Regardless of that, if you choose to not deploy the best legal strategy to aid whatever defence you have, then you’re a moron. I’ll say it again, aggressively defending your interests is not any form of admission of guilt.

There are very recent examples where pre-judgement has come back to bite. Assuming there’s any self awareness of the early judges. Which is unfortunately unlikely.

Yes it would be good if people didn't gish gallop in here. At least provide some kind of commentary to go with whatever you're linking to, and allow it some time to breathe so there is time for people to discuss it, instead of just spamming successive tweets.

But it’s ok when OGC does it, because she’s a kindred spirit?

An exchange happens.

Can I ask why you’re all of a sudden trying to get “more out of this thread”? Has the lack of quality been a concern for a while? Do you not have faith in your appointed Moderators? Is it just purely CTID’s constant Trump positive spam that needs addressing?

Really interested to know why you’ve weighed in with all your unarguable majesty.

Thank you.

Bruce is the bullseye on my dartboard, total lightweight. Chief has only entered the convo because he recently rolled into this thread with his big swinging ego and delicate sensibilities. Maybe you can explain why he’s arrived and is cautioning a regular poster where you’ve not. And especially when at least one other is barely different. Kane is just a lifetime health industry dullard. He’s got his degree and further credentials, but he’s never left that industry. And it’s an industry overwhelmingly benchmarked by medical based graduates. So in an accounting sense, it’s a very low bar. But he knows that.

And you? Why do you feel the need to comment on my comments regarding your comrade’s arrival into our pi$$ant thread? Can you explain why he’s here? He and the other henchman arrived in unison, why’s that do you think?
You might have to look on the SRP forum. Invited by some on here with differing opinions to others. :think: Guess who?

Last edited:
Regardless of that, if you choose to not deploy the best legal strategy to aid whatever defence you have, then you’re a moron. I’ll say it again, aggressively defending your interests is not any form of admission of guilt.

There are very recent examples where pre-judgement has come back to bite. Assuming there’s any self awareness of the early judges. Which is unfortunately unlikely.
You know what else is a good legal strategy? Actually paying your lawyers. That way you don't need to scrape the bottom of the barrel and end up with idiots who go on TV and admit to one of the charges listed in your indictment.

You know what else is a good legal strategy? Actually paying your lawyers. That way you don't need to scrape the bottom of the barrel and end up with idiots who go on TV and admit to one of the charges listed in your indictment.

Absolutely, paying your counsel is very important. That said, it’s not that easy (at least in Oz), to just dump a dead beat client.

Absolutely, paying your counsel is very important. That said, it’s not that easy (at least in Oz), to just dump a dead beat client.
Plenty of lawyers have dumped him though. He has a tendency to treat his lawyers like the work experience kid and expects them to work for free because they benefit from the "exposure". That and he's notoriously difficult to work for and doesn't follow advice.

Hey, I'm not disputing any of that

Plenty of lawyers have dumped him though. He has a tendency to treat his lawyers like the work experience kid and expects them to work for free because they benefit from the "exposure". That and he's notoriously difficult to work for and doesn't follow advice.
I suspect it's more like he dumps them when they don't give him the response he demands to satisfy his needs

Oh .. and money

I suspect it's more like he dumps them when they don't give him the response he demands to satisfy his needs

Oh .. and money

liar-liar-jim-carrey.gif

youre-fired-donald-trump.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back