Opinion The Adelaide Board Politics Thread Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I ask why you’re all of a sudden trying to get “more out of this thread”? Has the lack of quality been a concern for a while? Do you not have faith in your appointed Moderators? Is it just purely CTID’s constant Trump positive spam that needs addressing?

Really interested to know why you’ve weighed in with all your unarguable majesty.

Thank you.
It's good to be the king.

Plenty of lawyers have dumped him though. He has a tendency to treat his lawyers like the work experience kid and expects them to work for free because they benefit from the "exposure". That and he's notoriously difficult to work for and doesn't follow advice.

How US works I can’t argue. But in Oz, you need to be careful to not negatively impact a client’s argument by dumping them without notice.

Trump is a turd. I can near guarantee that he cheats at golf. He is the type of person you want to have dinner with so you can belittle his idiocy and hopefully he makes it physical so you can drop him on his arse. He has literally not a single redeeming quality in my opinion.

That he’d weasel out of paying counsel or any other supplier doesn’t surprise me at all.

It's good to be the king.

No doubt. And you wear the crown well. Great to have you here, hope you can continue to contribute week in and week out. relapse certainly appreciates your sudden presence. Apparently he wasn’t quite capable of doing your bidding to the standard expected, so had to call the big guy in.

In any case, the thread is richer for your contribution.

No doubt. And you wear the crown well. Great to have you here, hope you can continue to contribute week in and week out. relapse certainly appreciates your sudden presence. Apparently he wasn’t quite capable of doing your bidding to the standard expected, so had to call the big guy in.

I don't know what this disrespectful tone is about but I suggest if you want to use this board, let alone this site, you take any mod disagreements private and keep your public interactions friendly.

I don't know what this disrespectful tone is about but I suggest if you want to use this board, let alone this site, you take any mod disagreements private and keep your public interactions friendly.

Yep, this is exactly how I predicted this progressing. You’re here to close this down, you’re just itching for your opportunity. I posted this 2 days ago, maybe consider being less obvious.

In any case, the thread is richer for your contribution.
f3lf5vf.gif

Yep, this is exactly how I predicted this progressing. You’re here to close this down, you’re just itching for your opportunity. I posted this 2 days ago, maybe consider being less obvious.
Don't be so sweaty about it.

People want to talk about the subject. It's a contentious topic that attracts cookers, and it's not a specialty of the board's footy mods.

They are volunteers. They shouldn't be expected to have to navigate this minefield if they don't want to, and users shouldn't be constantly putting them in that position.

If people keep it up they will be thread banned and fenced into the footy and other less contentious topics.

And explain exactly why I need to be specially respectful of your opinion or that of local mods? I agree that I must respect your inherent power, but that doesn’t mean that I must moderate my own interactions with your opinion. Your power and opinions shouldn’t be conjoined. You should accept a duty to keep them seperate and demand that of your underlings.

I still don’t understand how it came to be that governments encouraged the demonisation of unvaccinated people based upon selfishness and danger to others when the manufacturer hadn’t even tested the product for transmissibility reduction. Did not a single $500k+ bureaucrat/pollie that’s supposedly expert not ask? How is it possible to implement such strong and divisive policies with absolutely zero foundation. There’s literally only 1 box that needed to be ticked prior to deploying their policy re mandate/victimisation, is the vaccine proven to significantly reduce transmission Y or N. How is it possible that the Y box was ticked?

It would be great if I could set up an algorithm to copy-paste the same fact check every time you post this lie.

View attachment 1700563
Chart_Covid19CaseRatesByVaxStatus_v02_ks_1637774393360_hpEmbed_1x1_992.jpg

I could post dozens of reports and extracts from systematically collected surveillance data with exactly the same graphs, from all over the world during this period. As I said, there were also a number of high quality published studies which reported similar findings.
Yet again I find myself calling you out for selection bias and blatant cherry picking of evidence to suit your pre-formed opinions, like this bizarre delusion you persist with that only the initial clinical trials pre-regulatory approval should be considered, and not research and real world data on outcomes for the billions of doses administered globally.
At first I thought just stupidity but now I see it’s also a pattern of dishonesty. Good to know.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its a tough argument and we've had it before. At no stage were people forced legally to get the jab or they face jail time. Which is the technical definition of being forced in the western world.

However in this case it can be argued people were forced into getting the jab to simply see their families, keep their jobs and lively hoods.
People were forced to be vaccinated to survive as you can't survive without earning money. Therefore the wealthy, self employed, retired and unemployed had real choice. I've said it before but if half the population was dying from a virus and there was a vaccine that worked and was safe you wouldn't need to force anything. People would killing one another to get access to it.

People were forced to be vaccinated to survive as you can't survive without earning money. Therefore the wealthy, self employed, retired and unemployed had real choice. I've said it before but if half the population was dying from a virus and there was a vaccine that worked and was safe you wouldn't need to force anything. People would killing one another to get access to it.
Please don't post misinformation. The vaccine has reduced the mortality rate and negative side effects following vaccination are extremely rare.

You can't just ignore that there is a vocal minority of different groups with an axe to grind when it comes to vaccines. Science denialism has been around for centuries and the anti vaxxer movement started long before covid. There are also libertarians, the natural medicine crowd, there are big govt. conspiracy theorists, to name a few. There is also an army of grifters on social media who reinforce these peoples biases.

1970Crow - suspended. LOL, what a surprise! Do we have "suspend the non-Leftie" on a rotation? Your turn next Slippery (or it could be mine - :oops:)

Last edited:
Please don't post misinformation. The vaccine has reduced the mortality rate and negative side effects following vaccination are extremely rare.

You can't just ignore that there is a vocal minority of different groups with an axe to grind when it comes to vaccines. Science denialism has been around for centuries and the anti vaxxer movement started long before covid. There are also libertarians, the natural medicine crowd, there are big govt. conspiracy theorists, to name a few. There is also an army of grifters on social media who reinforce these peoples biases.
Don't feel bad - Remora's do serve a purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back