SA The Adelaide Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah I remember back at school there was a drive by machete attack once and another time (i think somewhat related) another kid copped a baseball bat across the back of his head as he walked across the oval when school finished

no guns though

guns are next level bullshit

Very 'First World problems', but has anyone else noticed a few mobile deadspots, particularly data deadspots, in the CBD? I thought at first it was my phone/provider, but given that it only happens in a few spots in the city (parts of Pulteney St, Currie St, and West Tce) and nowhere else, I figured there must be something causing it. Any ideas?

* Disclaimer - Adelaide Mail is a pisstake site

I live near Glenelg and bloody love it. There are better beaches further south but it's perfectly fine, plus it has all of the shops, cafes etc and tram direct to the city. Description of the eastern part as whitebread middle class suburb is spot on, which suits me at my stage of life.

Like any city it depends on what you're into. If you're young and going out more I could see the attraction of Mile End, splitting your time between the Wheatsheaf and Thebby Theatre and being a short cab ride from the city.

You're lucky living near Glenelg, it's such a great beach and the whole suburb has a wonderful vibe. Glenelg along with Surfer's Paradise Beach on the Gold Coast and St. Kilda Beach in Melbourne would be my top three beaches in Australia.

I would crawl through fields of broken glass to McLaren Vale before I took a limo to the Barossa.
Only joking! They're both top places.
FUN FACT - i was born in Mclaren Vale ( Pre-Flinders days )

But yes , just base the ad around the wine regions , it's more likely going to be older Australians who decide they want to have a holiday in SA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're lucky living near Glenelg, it's such a great beach and the whole suburb has a wonderful vibe. Glenelg along with Surfer's Paradise Beach on the Gold Coast and St. Kilda Beach in Melbourne would be my top three beaches in Australia.

Lived In Glenelg my whole life, and I reckon that is overrating it tbh.

Just past Darlington heading south
Looks like someone had a few too many pipes up " Top of Taps " lookout...

I don't even know HOW someone manages to do that

Been to Glenelg earlier this year.
Went for a walk to the supermarket and someone asked me for drugs :D .

The bloke said something like they mate you got any reef.
I say something like excuse me.
He says reef then says drugs Duh.Like I'm a idiot .

I said no sorry mate.

He says really.

Sorry I'm not the guy.

He was unhappy.

Just past Darlington heading south
Looks like someone had a few too many pipes up " Top of Taps " lookout...

I don't even know HOW someone manages to do that

that has to be the craziest thing I've seen for a long time

how this didn't result in a head on fatal, is beyond me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back