brucetiki

Guest of Her Majesty
Nov 7, 2002
Wentworth Detention Ctr
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Centrals
Interesting tid bit on the Kelly Hill caves, where the fire has ripped through. It's actually the first fire to go through that park in over 50 years, and according to the ranger whom I did a tour of the caves with a couple of years ago, they were waiting for one to come through so they can see if the fire exposes any more cave openings (as they couldn't explore any further than what they've discovered so far for safety reasons).

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Interesting tid bit on the Kelly Hill caves, where the fire has ripped through. It's actually the first fire to go through that park in over 50 years, and according to the ranger whom I did a tour of the caves with a couple of years ago, they were waiting for one to come through so they can see if the fire exposes any more cave openings (as they couldn't explore any further than what they've discovered so far for safety reasons).

There's probably a reason why the indigenous never settled kangaroo Island and called it, the land of the dead. It was a very religious land for them. It was where souls go when they don't want to reincarnate again. Now thanks to White man...

Just out of interest, the peremangk never settled the mount lofty ranges until a few thousand years ago. They were a break away group from the kimberley and were allotted that vacant land. Must of been a reason why it was vacant. All the civilisations around that land.

Kaurna
Ndjaderri
Coorong cimmunities
Go back to the beginning of time. To when those fossils on ki lived basically... Are living fossils themselves.

Must of been a reason.

They contained it early
Theres a Cfs guy at work and we logged in to where he can really see details on their site.
Got near on 40 odd people and a dozen trucks on it i think...hr later another one starts even closer!

Over the years the police have put one of those trailer signs out in our town saying to keep a look out for suss activity and theres an arsonist about...rumors im hearing today is they think its deliberate...again.

We dont need any more devastation ffs

Oct 1, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NFC AUFC MUFC Socceroos
The sooner that freak show moves permanently to Tailem Bend and out of my backyard the better.
Typical NIMBY. Let's wish the death of an event that brings millions of dollars into a state economy that's already struggling.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Back