SA The Adelaide Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

They didn't have Coopers Red on tap and I'm not a huge fan of the Pale ale. Nothing wrong with West End for me
I’d rather drink water from the Torrens River 😂

It will do me just fine!

One thing I don’t get is why does Adelaide always have beef and chicken schnittys on the pub menus. Melbourne you only ever get chicken. It’s a great thing for me, I prefer a beef one, just interesting.
If you want to be really technical, a Weiner Schnitzel is veal and a German one is usually pork.

I'm sure chicken is more of an Aussie/Kiwi thing.

If you want to be really technical, a Weiner Schnitzel is veal and a German one is usually pork.

I'm sure chicken is more of an Aussie/Kiwi thing.

Yeah I figure it's something to do with the German lineage over here. You can get veal schnitzels and parmas at Italian restaurants in Melb sometimes, basically beef ones don't exist at pubs though

It will do me just fine!

One thing I don’t get is why does Adelaide always have beef and chicken schnittys on the pub menus. Melbourne you only ever get chicken. It’s a great thing for me, I prefer a beef one, just interesting.
They used to do a calamari schnitzel in my town a few years ago

They used to make a porterhouse shnitty at our local years ago.

Like a whole crumbed, flattened porterhouse steak. OMG was amazing

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah I went to the butcher at Henley Square and they had crumbed porterhouse there. Really good butcher that one, got some of the bacon he smokes himself, the scotch fillet was epic too.

Yeah I went to the butcher at Henley Square and they had crumbed porterhouse there. Really good butcher that one, got some of the bacon he smokes himself, the scotch fillet was epic too.

My favourite butcher!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back