SA The Adelaide Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

South Australia wan't settled by convicts, but it certainly has created a few!
Thats another story

But maybe the fact there were no convicts is the reason people stayed near the city area.

No need to "run for the hills"

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

and they are already a pita on the roads
Not just the roads, went out with my boys on our scooters yesterday (not electric ones) on a shared path next to the tram line yesterday, the speed some of those idiots were doing on it if they were to hit a pedestrian walking would do them serious damage. Think they own the joint, want to go those speeds don't use a busy shared pathway.

Not just the roads, went out with my boys on our scooters yesterday (not electric ones) on a shared path next to the tram line yesterday, the speed some of those idiots were doing on it if they were to hit a pedestrian walking would do them serious damage. Think they own the joint, want to go those speeds don't use a busy shared pathway.

We often walk around the Torrens and they come flying through there, and they get angry when people are on both sides of the pathway and they have to slow down.

Nude games in SA ummm don't get too excited :moustache:.

Saw a few of the news interviews for this, the organiser called it "Family friendly event" haha

1547494578771.png

Anyone in here actually a fan of the Tour Down Under? Couldn't fathom standing around in this heat waiting for a bunch of bikes to ride past, but each to their own. My young lad's daycare dragged them all to the carpark so they could watch them ride up Portrush

I enjoy when they do criterions(?) so at least you see them several times and can be near a finish line but to watch 10 seconds of there actual day is bizarre.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I enjoy when they do criterions(?) so at least you see them several times and can be near a finish line but to watch 10 seconds of there actual day is bizarre.

I’ve only ever bothered to watch the time trial thing they do around the city where they do laps. It’s bearable and the atmosphere is good but wouldn’t call it enjoyable but each to their own.

Anyone in here actually a fan of the Tour Down Under? Couldn't fathom standing around in this heat waiting for a bunch of bikes to ride past, but each to their own. My young lad's daycare dragged them all to the carpark so they could watch them ride up Portrush
It's the sort of niche event we do really well here. In a bigger city it might get lost a little among other things but it gets all the spotlight here.

It's the sort of niche event we do really well here. In a bigger city it might get lost a little among other things but it gets all the spotlight here.

Very true. It's a good thing for tourism/local business etc. Was at the Norwood street party the other night and there were people everywhere. I for one can't wait until it's done. I live off Gorge Road in Athelstone and the swarms of them flying by every morning and afternoon is unbearable.

An event like that back home in Darwin would have just ended up with some hillbilly in his 98' Hilux plowing through them all on his way to the local watering hole

I'm a cycling fan, so for me it's obviously cool to have it.

But it is a world class sporting event which brings some of the world's best riders to town for a week and there's always a good atmosphere around the stages, so apart from the traffic disruptions I don't think there's too many negatives.

I'm a cycling fan, so for me it's obviously cool to have it.

But it is a world class sporting event which brings some of the world's best riders to town for a week and there's always a good atmosphere around the stages, so apart from the traffic disruptions I don't think there's too many negatives.

I was at the village last night with an older chick who satisfies my desire for the backdoor. We were chatting to a younger fit bird selling cycling gear and when I got close and passed a joke, she started adjusting her bra her shirt and skirt. Then she went for her hair. She was intelligent because she understood the sarcasm. But not intelligent enough to know what she was doing when she started adjusting everything.

Adelaide is hormonaly charged this time of year. Full moon amplifies it. So many fit chicks up and about

Adelaide is hormonaly charged this time of year. Full moon amplifies it. So many fit chicks up and about

Asked a girl at my bus stop on King William Street yesterday when the next bus was and she told me to "fu&k off". Her hormones must have been going the other way haha

I was at the village last night with an older chick who satisfies my desire for the backdoor. We were chatting to a younger fit bird selling cycling gear and when I got close and passed a joke, she started adjusting her bra her shirt and skirt. Then she went for her hair. She was intelligent because she understood the sarcasm. But not intelligent enough to know what she was doing when she started adjusting everything.

This erotic fiction didn't get me hard at all. :thumbsdown:

Asked a girl at my bus stop on King William Street yesterday when the next bus was and she told me to "fu&k off". Her hormones must have been going the other way haha
Funny. I always ask the pretty ones even though I Know and they get their fones out and check

Remove this Banner Ad

Back