SA The Adelaide Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently the worst Sunday crowd ever today. Maybe due to Holdens finishing people saying get stuffed?

Personally I think people just dont have as much disposable coin these days

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
The sh1t concerts wouldn't have helped. Previous years of KISS, Robbie Williams, RHCP then...Hilltop Hoods for the 100th time. Of course Sunday's crowds was down

The sooner that freak show moves permanently to Tailem Bend and out of my backyard the better.
With gm retiring the Holden name I’d send it to tailem bend or mallala, then throw a s**t tonne of money to get the f1 back where it belongs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, hard to work out whether they were speeding coming off the freeway or from the western suburbs? Very wet on the roads as well
The direction of the wreckage suggests the 20 yr old driver ( that survived) was travelling from the direction of the freeway ie wreckage towards Goodwood Rd - reports suggest he was doing more than 100kmh and ran the red light

The direction of the wreckage suggests the 20 yr old driver ( that survived) was travelling from the direction of the freeway ie wreckage towards Goodwood Rd - reports suggest he was doing more than 100kmh and ran the red light

Should be named, shamed and beaten within an inch of his life.

1 - Johnny
2 - FUIC
3 - Balls

1 - Coopers (Maybe not Pale Ales, but they have enough other beers which are good to keep them up there for me)
2 - Adelaide Oval (Best football venue in Australia (Unless Perth Stadium is better, tbd for me))
3 - Mitani Chicken Salt (I hate fruchocs, not huge on iced coffee at all, balls are pointless, the market venues I use have chains near me, chocolate is chocolate and who is that guy?)

Total guess from me but i think he's T-boned one car , which has sent them into a car i assume was waiting at the lights to go straight on up Cross rd , one of those 2 cars has bounced back into the wall while he's bounced off/over them into a pole then tree.

Heard he's the son of on officer too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back