Preview The Adventures of Bell and The Silver Fox MK 2 - A Match Committee Story (RD 6 Preview vs North @Optus)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bell, JL and the assistant coaches push into the boardroom and take their seats.

Bags down there Walls” grunts Bell

Wallsy dumps 20 training bags on the floor before quickly disappearing from sight.

Right” snorts Bell

Scanning the fixture list he muses “Who do we have this weeke…

The *

“Mind your language” exclaims JL

…are we even doing here, it’s North, if we need a meeting to beat North at home we may as well resign and see if ol’ mate Neeld is available

When’s the pub open?” he queries

“Umm, ahhh, 11 I think Pete” stammers JL

“Language” exclaims JL

Uggh, well lets get this over then, but I’m outta here regardless at quarter to” replies a frustrated bell

WALLS!!” he squeeks

“Here Boss” shouts Walls, jumping out from behind JL’s chair startling him into spilling his green tea

What’s their team gonna look like

Walls shrugs his shoulders, “Not sure Boss, I just pick em at the draft and carry bags, I think they have that UDL guy we conned them into picking though”

Bell pulls out a personal recorder from his pocket and leans over, whispering into his device “Reminder, send North annual thankyou flowers

“I got this one” pipes up Corey

“Now, like you said Belly, its not quite as good as the 3 teams I won a premiership with”

“No one said anything about your 3 premierships jackass” proclaims Carr

“Language”

Corey ignores Carr completely and flicks the powerpoint to the next slide

1618754347282.png

What. The. *

“Language”

Is a Bosenvulagi?!?!” screams Bell

That’s it, I’m out, you lot wrap it up

WALLS!!” he shout, as Wallsy pops out from behind a pot plant, picks up 20 training bags and scurries behind Bell out the door.

THE ADVENTURES OF BELL THE SILVER FOX MK2 AND HIS AMIGOS

“Umm, yeah, ok then, I’ll take it from ahhh here I think, if that’s ok with everyone else” queries JL

“Matt, can you ummm run us through the ahhh, Peel guys performance?”

Boydy nods his head silently and flicks the slide

1618753476760.png

“Yeah ummm thanks Matt”

Boydy nods

“And Josh do we ahh have the umm injury report repot?”

“Yeah mate” answers Carr “You can see this team is getting is starting to get some talent back on the park, comparatively it reminds me a lot of the SANFL team I coached to flag

Corey snickers under his breath

“Get ****ed Joel”

“LANGUAGE!!” screams JL, going noticeably red in the cheeks

“Sorry JL, here it is:”

1618753494785.png

“Ahh, yes” replies JL, seemingly having calm down “Good umm news there, looks like we ahh have a umm, a return date for Stephen which is umm promising.”

“Excuse me Joel, what are your thoughts on the team this week?” stammers JL.

“Thanks mate, I’m thinking changes like this and our team would start to give my premiership

A pen flings across the table hitting Corey square between the eyes

1618753509452.png

“LISTEN YOU ******* campaignerS, PULL YOUR GODDAMN ******* HEAD IN AND BE ******* PROFESSIONAL OR GET THE * OUT OF MY BOARD ROOM!!!!” explodes JL.

Boydy nods his head

“Oh you’re right Matt” responds down, his breathing slowing down like it was the 19th August 2005 again “apologies for my language”

“Sorry JL” Carr and Corey respond

I’ve got this JL” claims Hale raising his hand

I’m thinking…

“Ahh, umm, sorry, David, can you turn around, you’re facing the wall”

Hale looks left and right before turning his head to see the others

“Oh, yes, so I am” responds Hale as he stands up and turns to face JL

“I’d go:”

Out: Cerra, Treacy

In: Crowden, Sturt
1618753949741.png

BANG goes the board room door as its flung open, the frame of a massive 6ft 4, 120kg beast stands in the doorway, his face cloaked in shadow as light shines behind him.

THE PUB IS OPEN…

WALLS, MOVE

Wallsy steps aside revealing the diminutive Belly

THE PUB IS OPEN AND YOU LOT ARE SITTING HERE WASTING DRINKING TIME, PAPPA’S THIRSTY, LEZZZ GO

JL and his amigo’s stand up and walk towards the exit, David Hale bumping into each one of them before JL straightens him up to walk straight at the exit.

Freo by 65 points

Attachments

• 1618753460258.png
    1618753460258.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 38
  • 1618753911998.png
    1618753911998.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 43
Bell, JL and the assistant coaches push into the boardroom and take their seats.

Bags down there Walls” grunts Bell

Wallsy dumps 20 training bags on the floor before quickly disappearing from sight.

Right” snorts Bell

Scanning the fixture list he muses “Who do we have this weeke…

The fu**

“Mind your language” exclaims JL

…are we even doing here, it’s North, if we need a meeting to beat North at home we may as well resign and see if ol’ mate Neeld is available

When’s the pub open?” he queries

“Umm, ahhh, 11 I think Pete” stammers JL

fu**

“Language” exclaims JL

Uggh, well lets get this over then, but I’m outta here regardless at quarter to” replies a frustrated bell

WALLS!!” he squeeks

“Here Boss” shouts Walls, jumping out from behind JL’s chair startling him into spilling his green tea

What’s their team gonna look like

Walls shrugs his shoulders, “Not sure Boss, I just pick em at the draft and carry bags, I think they have that UDL guy we conned them into picking though”

Bell pulls out a personal recorder from his pocket and leans over, whispering into his device “Reminder, send North annual thankyou flowers

“I got this one” pipes up Corey

“Now, like you said Belly, its not quite as good as the 3 teams I won a premiership with”

“No one said anything about your 3 premierships jackass” proclaims Carr

“Language”

Corey ignores Carr completely and flicks the powerpoint to the next slide

View attachment 1106088

What. The. fu**

“Language”

Is a Bosenvulagi?!?!” screams Bell

That’s it, I’m out, you lot wrap it up

WALLS!!” he shout, as Wallsy pops out from behind a pot plant, picks up 20 training bags and scurries behind Bell out the door.

THE ADVENTURES OF BELL THE SILVER FOX MK2 AND HIS AMIGOS

“Umm, yeah, ok then, I’ll take it from ahhh here I think, if that’s ok with everyone else” queries JL

“Matt, can you ummm run us through the ahhh, Peel guys performance?”

Boydy nods his head silently and flicks the slide

View attachment 1106077

“Yeah ummm thanks Matt”

Boydy nods

“And Josh do we ahh have the umm injury report repot?”

“Yeah mate” answers Carr “You can see this team is getting is starting to get some talent back on the park, comparatively it reminds me a lot of the SANFL team I coached to flag

Corey snickers under his breath

“Get f’ed Joel”

“LANGUAGE!!” screams JL, going noticeably red in the cheeks

“Sorry JL, here it is:”

View attachment 1106078

“Ahh, yes” replies JL, seemingly having calm down “Good umm news there, looks like we ahh have a umm, a return date for Stephen which is umm promising.”

“Excuse me Joel, what are your thoughts on the team this week?” stammers JL.

“Thanks mate, I’m thinking changes like this and our team would start to give my premiership

A pen flings across the table hitting Corey square between the eyes

View attachment 1106079

“LISTEN YOU ******* campaignerS, PULL YOUR GODDAMN ******* HEAD IN AND BE ******* PROFESSIONAL OR GET THE fu** OUT OF MY BOARD ROOM!!!!” explodes JL.

Boydy nods his head

“Oh you’re right Matt” responds down, his breathing slowing down like it was the 19th August 2005 again “apologies for my language”

“Sorry JL” Carr and Corey respond

I’ve got this JL” claims Hale raising his hand

I’m thinking…

“Ahh, umm, sorry, David, can you turn around, you’re facing the wall”

Hale looks left and right before turning his head to see the others

“Oh, yes, so I am” responds Hale as he stands up and turns to face JL

“I’d go:”

Out: Cerra, Treacy

In: Crowden, Sturt
View attachment 1106084

BANG goes the board room door as its flung open, the frame of a massive 6ft 4, 120kg beast stands in the doorway, his face cloaked in shadow as light shines behind him.

THE PUB IS OPEN…

WALLS, MOVE

Wallsy steps aside revealing the diminutive Belly

THE PUB IS OPEN AND YOU LOT ARE SITTING HERE WASTING DRINKING TIME, PAPPA’S THIRSTY, LEZZZ GO

JL and his amigo’s stand up and walk towards the exit, David Hale bumping into each one of them before JL straightens him up to walk straight at the exit.

Freo by 65 points
Love it!! JLo feeling some Lalocheiza!!
Lalochezia is the emotional relief that a person may feel after cursing.

this is the quickest I’ve ever clicked on a match preview. wallsy’s a bit stiff to still be the bag carrier after his promotion
And how do you think he got that promotion? Don’t give away something your good at

this is the quickest I’ve ever clicked on a match preview. wallsy’s a bit stiff to still be the bag carrier after his promotion

You don't understand how important a role it is for Belly to have those ball bags carried properly. All balls have to be polished evenly and at the right pressure. Wallsy still has techniques to learn from the masters...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back